TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange Thread

Glenn&Steph

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes it is! Sorry to hear he is selling. Hope he gets his price, low miles indeed.

600 miles and an automatic, we here know how rare it is.

Hopefully he finds a buyer that realizes that too.

• 1 month later...

Who is going to the Legacy Bank Texas 6th Annual Shelby Show on 6/27? I'd like us all to park together if possible and in the same place as last year. Last year, we had three GT-C's together and it was awesome. If you are going, let me know so we can try to meet very early on Saturday morning. Getting there early is key. Many thanks....

Zach said he will meet you again this year and park together.

Dave

Excellent. I will PM my phone number. Thinking we can meet EARLY just North up Preston road at the Children's Hospital lot or just across Preston Road (East Side) in the Lifetime Fitness parking lot. Will miss Dwain this year. Hope the new owner of #128 will make it.

Excellent. I will PM my phone number. Thinking we can meet EARLY just North up Preston road at the Children's Hospital lot or just across Preston Road (East Side) in the Lifetime Fitness parking lot. Will miss Dwain this year. Hope the new owner of #128 will make it.

I have some bad news that I will likely not be making the show. I am sorry for the late notice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey stewarbc, this car has turned out to be great, thanks for having gone to take a look at her for me at Texas Hot Rides in April 2014. Do you know how many Grabber Os are in the great state of Texas now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived