Le Mans Stripe delete

SC gauge package

Tasca modified engine - forged internals and full balance

Paxton / intercooler by Tasca - 478,4 rwhp

Panhard bar

Sequential taillights

Tasca engine & interior plaques

By Kelly Allen | February 27, 2008

OVIEDO - A different kind of horsepower was running on Brad Sokoly's horse farm Sunday. The equestrian facility's dirt driveway and grass fields transformed into the grounds for the largest gathering of Shelby Mustangs in the U.S.

Glenn and Stephanie Winston didn't travel far for the show, but what they lacked in distance they made up for with dedication. The couple drove from Orlando in their two Shelby's, a 2007 Shelby GT and a rare Shelby GTC. They also brought their Fender Stratocaster Shelby GT guitar #176 - black and silver to match their Shelby GT.

The couple owns three Mustangs in all, and they plan to increase their collection as more models come out. "Oh yes, we plan on more," Stephanie said. "Whatever comes with them, anything extra like the guitars, we'll try to pick up too."

Shelby automobiles are often characterized by their rarity. The Winstons' Shelby GTC is one of only 200 cars of its kind made. They special-ordered the car from California in November.

"It came with Carroll Shelby's signature on it," Stephanie said. "It was like a secret that came out and nobody knew about it." What makes the GTC different from the Shelby GT? Its color. The GTC is the only grabber orange Shelby that enthusiasts can get their hands on.

Stephanie said her passion for Shelby Mustangs started at a young age. "I was just raised with cars, raised on the back of bikes and speed," Stephanie said. "There's nothing better than a Shelby Cobra or the GT350, that's actually the car that started it for me."

And Stephanie is passing her love for the cars on. "I knew eventually, when I had kids, if I had a girl her name would be Shelby," she said. "I've got a 12-year-old daughter named Shelby, so I've had a love for these cars for a very long time."

I know, I am lurking in the wrong forum. I just wanted to say that I REALLY like this car. I have seen several at local dealerships and, while it looks good in pictures, it looks even better in person.

Do you think you can help me convince my wife that we need one of these? When my wife tells me I better not come home with another car if I know what is good for me I think she is being so unreasonable.

I know, I am lurking in the wrong forum. I just wanted to say that I REALLY like this car. I have seen several at local dealerships and, while it looks good in pictures, it looks even better in person.

Do you think you can help me convince my wife that we need one of these? When my wife tells me I better not come home with another car if I know what is good for me I think she is being so unreasonable.

Bob,

Go over to the dealer this weekend and buy one so this way you will not be lurking in this forum.

Bob, Just do it. cause there is no convincing a woman that has made up her mind. I was lucky as when i saw the small article in a muscle mag I yelled out "Steph I see our next car in this mag" She said," call a dealer in cali" I did!

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

08SGT0190 - GO SGT-C

HID (I think they all had HID like the Carroll Shelby signature of the back side of the passenger sun visor)

Shaker 500 and NAV

Active antitheft

20" Gray Shelby Razors

GT 500 rear spoiler with stripes

Shelby Satin aluminum 3rd brake light cover

CS fake gas filler cover center cap

Shelby aluminum map light cover

Shelby floor and trunk mats with GO stripes

Shelby billet Aluminum pedal set with matching dead pedal

Shelby billet Aluminum hood pin set

Lower polished grill insert

Shelby windshield sun shade

Shelby dual left fender racing stripes

I am going to get a windshield header that has "Team Wiennerdog" in GO and Satin Sliver

Does it count that I got the Shelby plastic key covers and the billet and and 08 vista blue key fobs?)

The only other thing that I want to put on it beside a whipple super charger is a steer wheel cap with the CS logo

I have never had a car with so much "Bling" on it in my life (unless you count some of the race cars I have owned). I am hoping to get some pictures when I am up at Thunder Hill Race Way end of the month for Nor Cal SAAC Mini Nats.

• 3 weeks later...
I will start :happy feet:

Grabber Orange 08SGT109

Seq Lights

Lower billet grill

Upgraded hood pins

HID lights

Shaker 1000

Featured a small picture in Sept.2008 Mustangs and Fast Fords.

.http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/nilkilla/2nd%20annual%20Oviedo%20Roundup/20082ndannualoviedoshelbyroundup040.jpg

Glenn

Found this one allfordmustangs.com Pretty awesome car.

Derek

I will start :happy feet:

Grabber Orange 08SGT109

Seq Lights

Lower billet grill

Upgraded hood pins

HID lights

Shaker 1000

Featured a small picture in Sept.2008 Mustangs and Fast Fords.

.http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/nilkilla/2nd%20annual%20Oviedo%20Roundup/20082ndannualoviedoshelbyroundup040.jpg

Glenn

Found this one allfordmustangs.com. Has pretty awesome history.

http://2008limitededitionshelbygtc.shutterfly.com/

Derek

Archived