TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange Thread

Glenn&Steph

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are now officially moved to Texas from Chino Hills California.

Premium 93 is only $2.36 here !! :)

Anyway, the Shelby is still at Citrus Motors in Ontario, Ca, getting new strips, and a scoop. As soon as the striping is done, it will be driven back here to live in McKinney, Texas.

It should be interesting having a Grabber in Texas.

We are now officially moved to Texas from Chino Hills California.

Premium 93 is only $2.36 here !! :)

Anyway, the Shelby is still at Citrus Motors in Ontario, Ca, getting new strips, and a scoop. As soon as the striping is done, it will be driven back here to live in McKinney, Texas.

It should be interesting having a Grabber in Texas.

YES IT IS!!!!I get more looks than the GT500

I saw a GT-C in Steamboat Springs last month at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup. I didn't get a chance to stop and visit. I've taken 4 long trips in the Shelby this year. 1 T/S Vegas. 2. Santa Rosa N M with MAA. 3. Grand Canyon via Route 66. 4. RMMR in Colorado. Hoping to hit Texas this Labor Day for tje Warbirds show.

Did you notice that we made the Mustang Monthly magazine this month!!! page 40 we are the two GO side by side!!

Thanks Louis for the info. This is the first I have heard of this. I'll try and find a copy.

If we can put together another driving event @ Barber's here in Birmingham, would you make the drive from Texas?

Sounds like there are two GO's in Texas now; hope you two can cross paths.

Thanks Louis for the info. This is the first I have heard of this. I'll try and find a copy.

If we can put together another driving event @ Barber's here in Birmingham, would you make the drive from Texas?

Sounds like there are two GO's in Texas now; hope you two can cross paths.

I don't know..Birmingham is far!! let me know. The pics of the cars are seen in the background of a massive picture....so it's not a single shot of us :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

Guilty as charged !! In the 7 months I've owned the GT-C I've been to New Mexico. Steamboat Springs. Co The Grand Canyon and of coirse the T S Bash in Jan. Hoping to make the Shelby Ca charity event Aug 15 in Fontana. Took me 49 years to get my first Shelby but it's been the best year of my life !!!

My new 08 GO SGT-C will be delivered today!!!

Holy Crap, the longest 7 days of my life.

08SGT0027 is now living in Phoenix, AZ.

I'll post pics when it gets here, and after I've wiped off all the drool.

:drool:

Congrats!!! Very good choice!!

GRABBER,

Nice pics!

I'll post pics when it gets here, and after I've wiped off all the drool.

Beautiful car! Safe driving and God bless.

UPDATE: It's here and it is unbelievable. Thank you Ford & Thank you Mr.Shelby!!!

Congrats man! I know a great paint shop if you ever want to replace the GO with the far superior Vista Blue. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So it turns out 0068 has already been sold, but the dealer is selling me another, so i guess it all worked out

I was trying for #68 (year I was born), it was at Mills Ford in Anaheim till mid year. Went back to talk turkey and it was gone.

Now I'm lookn at an X-plan for #138. Car is in LA co. and needs stripe replacement. X pricing is 25K for a loaded 09 GT but can't access an 08 price. What can they do now on this 3 year old car (Built in 07)?

Mike

I had a deal worked out on #68 they sold it right before I signed the paperwork, ended up with #121. Just so you know it wasn't me. I ended up getting a Z-plan for mine.

Z plan ? The X plan is a partnership with Ford and my (other) company. The savings is OK but not extreme enough for me to run right out and commit.

I looked at #68 for months but didn't get serious until I saw the new style. Now the guy is not calling me back for #138.

Mike

Z plan ? The X plan is a partnership with Ford and my (other) company. The savings is OK but not extreme enough for me to run right out and commit.

I looked at #68 for months but didn't get serious until I saw the new style. Now the guy is not calling me back for #138.

Mike

there is a guy on here with Mike Morris that can help you find the car, forgot his name.

Archived