TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby

gradona

I've been trying to decide if it is worth the money to join or not. My decision was made for me today. Shortly after I got my Shelby I bought the Ford Racing CAI. Today I got an offer in the mail. All I have to do is send a copy of my receipt for the purchase, furnish my name, address and Email address and I get a free years membership.

Now, Where did I put that receipt :banghead:

I am so happy for you, I just wanted everyone to know that these free memberships are e-memberships you get all the rights to Team Shelby just not the member packet.

So you get the monthly e-newsletters, all rights to attend the Team Shelby shows. access to all the private sections. Access to the store and the discounts and all the rights that Team Shelby members get.

Sharon

I am so happy for you, I just wanted everyone to know that these free memberships are e-memberships you get all the rights to Team Shelby just not the member packet.

So you get the monthly e-newsletters, all rights to attend the Team Shelby shows. access to all the private sections. Access to the store and the discounts and all the rights that Team Shelby members get.

Sharon

Hey, Wait a minute......I want the Member Packet too :angry2:

BTW, What is the "Member Packet" :shrug:

Hey, Wait a minute......I want the Member Packet too :angry2:

BTW, What is the "Member Packet" :shrug:

in the member packet comes a t-shirt and a mouse pad and some material also comes the decals that you will have mailed to you the decals.

Hey Sharon. Here's something I'd like to see. At least i think its a good idea. Its an I.D. shroud decal tag for under our hood. We have a spot for one. Its in the middle of the shroud on our GT500 Shelby's. You could have V.I.N.# Build #, date of berth, and maybe Mr. Shelby's Sig. :drool:. I'll take one in White and Blue Please.

http://www.stickitdesigns.com/servlet/Detail?no=26

I've been trying to decide if it is worth the money to join or not. My decision was made for me today. Shortly after I got my Shelby I bought the Ford Racing CAI. Today I got an offer in the mail. All I have to do is send a copy of my receipt for the purchase, furnish my name, address and Email address and I get a free years membership.

Now, Where did I put that receipt :banghead:

I had the FRPP CAI installed before I took delivery. How do I go about getting one of the free membership offers?

I had the FRPP CAI installed before I took delivery. How do I go about getting one of the free membership offers?

I may not have been clear. You actually need to have a Performance Pack installed. IE Part numbers M-2007-FR1SVT, M-2007-FR3SVT OR M-6066-SGT. If you had the racing mufflers put on at the same time that would be the M-2007-FR1SVT. If that is what was installed I would ask the dealer for a reciept. Then all you do is mail the reciept along with your full name, telephone number, valid email address and mailing address and you will get your free year.

• 3 weeks later...

Sharon

I bought the same Ford CAI in june 08 how do i get a year added to my membership?

I received the free membership coupon after registering my CAI on the FRPP website. Won't do me any good since I joined prior to purchasing the CAI.

Archived