TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Billet Fuel Door

Anyone install one of these on 08' SGT? Pictures? Thinking about adding one to my '08 SGT vert. Thanks.

I just installed one on my CS6 vert.....

So far all input has been positive and personally I really like it...

I had a couple of photos posted in the CS forum..

Randy

p/s.....not sure if they currently have stock on these items.......

I ordered mine about six months ago from Moss Mustang as SPP didn't even have them listed and I only received mine about a week or so ago

I just installed one on my CS6 vert.....

So far all input has been positive and personally I really like it...

I had a couple of photos posted in the CS forum..

Randy

p/s.....not sure if they currently have stock on these items.......

I ordered mine about six months ago from Moss Mustang as SPP didn't even have them listed and I only received mine about a week or so ago

Do you know if the SPP part will be the same as yours? Great looking car by the way.

Jim

Do you know if the SPP part will be the same as yours? Great looking car by the way.

Jim

Thank you for the compliment....and yes it is the original SPP part...they come in the factory Shelby packaging etc.

Moss Mustang (Shelby distributor) had all those SPP catalog goodies listed on their site months ago so I placed the order through them because they won't bill your credit card until they ship but your still held in priority sequence.

The minute they had stock they shipped my fuel door and pedal covers immediately.

It might be a few dollars more through them but they probably have stock on hand.

regards

Randy..

Archived