TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Long Island Meet and Greet?

tekheavy

Any Long Islanders up for a Shelby/Mustang meet and greet? I got the perfect place. The Walmart in Commack has what appears to be an all Chevy get-together in part of the parking lot on Friday nites. Would love to use the other part of the lot to have a Shelby get-together. Anyone interested? Be pretty cool to check out each others mods.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tekheavy and stratgirl....

I am having a bar bq and car show at my house next Saturday at 1pm if you guys & gals would be interested in joining us, we would love to have you. I am only 10/15 minutes from the GWB. Some vintage mustangs and new shelbys, should be a nice mix.

PM me and I can shoot you some directions.

tekheavy and stratgirl....

I am having a bar bq and car show at my house next Saturday at 1pm if you guys & gals would be interested in joining us, we would love to have you. I am only 10/15 minutes from the GWB. Some vintage mustangs and new shelbys, should be a nice mix.

PM me and I can shoot you some directions.

You actually want me to take my Shelby into Jersey?? :headscratch: j/k We'll see how the week goes. That sounds like a good time. Plus with the cheap gas in Jersey. I'll consider it a definite maybe.

...Evan...

You went there?? You said you weren't going. I woulda showed up.

...Evan...

Yea, i wasn't gonna go it if started raining, but i figured since they forecasted the rain wouldn't start until around 9pm, I'd at least check the place out and see if anyone was hangin' around. I'm used to the Bellmore and Massapequa train stations Friday night. You need more than a hurricane to keep those guys away! :happy feet:

I'll try it again next Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

sayvilleshow08.pdf

Yea, i wasn't gonna go it if started raining, but i figured since they forecasted the rain wouldn't start until around 9pm, I'd at least check the place out and see if anyone was hangin' around. I'm used to the Bellmore and Massapequa train stations Friday night. You need more than a hurricane to keep those guys away! :happy feet:

I'll try it again next Friday.

Sayville Ford Mustang, Shelby & Roush Show Sunday Sept. 14th 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Should be 125 to 150 cars at the show

sayvilleshow08.pdf

• 7 months later...
hey Evan,

I know you went with a Brenspeed tune because of the auto tranny, but did you look into a Lund tune at all? any opinions? Just researching my options before I pull the trigger.

The only two tunes I used were the Bamachips and Brenspeed tunes because, like you said, they seem to have a really good automatic tranny tune. I never did any research on the Lund tune. I know others have. You might wanna start a new thread looking for opinions on the Lund tune.

Archived