TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What is job 2?

06ragtopGT

I have read that job 2 will have a retuned suspenion. Is that for the 2007 model year or 2008? I probably wont get my car till August 07 :cry: So maybe I have something to look foward to. I also heard navigation will be avail for late production 07's. Thanks

Sorry for my stupid spelling error I guess I cant correct the title of the thread :doh:

I have read that job 2 will have a retuned suspenion. Is that for the 2007 model year or 2008? I probably wont get my car till August 07 :cry: So maybe I have something to look foward to. I also heard navigation will be avail for late production 07's. Thanks

Sorry for my stupid spelling error I guess I cant correct the title of the thread :doh:

Navigation is a waste of money in my mind; if you don't know where you are going, do you really trust the machine or your ability to read a map? As far as suspension tunes, I doubt any change will occur before the next year run (2008 model) If they changed in mid year, a lot of early owners would demand the same upgrade for free.

Guest evilchris

Navigation is a waste of money in my mind; if you don't know where you are going, do you really trust the machine or your ability to read a map? As far as suspension tunes, I doubt any change will occur before the next year run (2008 model) If they changed in mid year, a lot of early owners would demand the same upgrade for free.

Specifications are subject to change without notice. This is a revision, not a TSB or a fix. Early buyers have no claim to get the revised suspension for free.

Thanks

It was the 5.0 article I read this in. So we are assuming job 2 is the 2nd phase of the 07 production year. Wish they would update the computer then as well instead of waitng till the 08 model.

Since the new tune is the one that is to be sent with the upcoming upgrades from FRP, it sounds like a simple reflash; I bet you could "complain about driveability" to a friendly tech and get the upgrade as soon as it is available.

Archived