TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Diecast

bruces

Thought I would post this website, company is in Wisconsin,excellent selection of models in stock or preorder, just bought orange SGT for mu collection. web site is DiecastMusclecars.com, phone is 715-874-6037 persons name is Todd. NICE company to do business with Bruce

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered one of the Barrett Jackson models. They are produced by Shelby Collectibles. I went to their site and it is pretty busted:

http://www.shopshelby.com/

The links are all disabled. Try going to see radio controlled - not a button. I would love to have a radio controlled Shelby to terrorize the cats. They are no longer afraid of the radio controlled bee; one actually plays with it. Oh boy another photo opportunity!

Wow, they dont have a model of the best Shelby ever made, they white SGT. I also noticed the black 07 appears to the the "GT" on the fender while all the 08's have the "powered by ford" emblem.

Jeff beat me to this, guess I was a little slow typing :)

I just found a few 1/64 cars at Walgreens that are Shelby cars...the 2007 GT500, the 1968 GT500 and the Cobra 427 S/C...funny thing is that all three of the packages have something slightly different on them...

Wonder if any of these will ever have any real collector value to them if I leave them in their packages?

Oh well, they're cool to look at anyway...

post-19184-1220037381_thumb.jpg

post-19184-1220037381_thumb.jpg

Thought I would post this website, company is in Wisconsin,excellent selection of models in stock or preorder, just bought orange SGT for mu collection. web site is DiecastMusclecars.com, phone is 715-874-6037 persons name is Todd. NICE company to do business with Bruce

Yes, ordered from him many times and he has very good prices. Another place is diecastmuscle.com as between the two of them they got everything.

Wow, they dont have a model of the best Shelby ever made, they white SGT. I also noticed the black 07 appears to the the "GT" on the fender while all the 08's have the "powered by ford" emblem.

Jeff beat me to this, guess I was a little slow typing :)

Try this site instead for your white SGT - this is where I got mine.

http://shopshelby.com/DC07GT01.html

Has anyone else got the matching Carroll Shelby doll for the 1:18 size cars? I picked one up for $8 at te Volo Car Museum. Pretty cool to set next to the car.

I picked up the Carroll Shelby 1/18th doll via the www.gmpdiecast.com site... They are excellent to deal with and great quality diecast, too.

Gary

I have a 1:64 Blue 68 GT 500 that my mother gave me. It is well made with opening doors and hood. Made in China too. :) (like everything else today).

I would like to get a 1:18 version of the 08 Shelby GT convertible. I did not see one though. Are they going to make some? I see they obviously made a Barrett Jackson but the pictures I saw don't include the 08 models.

I see the same issue at SPP. There are lots of banners and pictures for the white and black 07 Shelby GT models but not the 08s. Feeling left out. waaah.

I have a 1:64 Blue 68 GT 500 that my mother gave me. It is well made with opening doors and hood. Made in China too. :) (like everything else today).

I would like to get a 1:18 version of the 08 Shelby GT convertible. I did not see one though. Are they going to make some? I see they obviously made a Barrett Jackson but the pictures I saw don't include the 08 models.

I see the same issue at SPP. There are lots of banners and pictures for the white and black 07 Shelby GT models but not the 08s. Feeling left out. waaah.

Look at posting earier on this subject Company in Wisconsin has them coming in I preordered one Bruce

• 6 years later...

Archived