TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cross drilled rotors

burnedgt500

I have notice sevral articale stating that the GT 500 has Crossed drilled rotors on them But mine does not can anyone give me an answer. Should my car have Cross drilled rotors on it?

I have also notice alot of Brake dust appearring on the wheels is anyone else having this problem?

Guys don't get me wrong I STILL LOVE THIS CAR! I am just curious. :shift: :bandance: :happy feet:

I have notice sevral articale stating that the GT 500 has Crossed drilled rotors on them But mine does not can anyone give me an answer. Should my car have Cross drilled rotors on it?

I have also notice alot of Brake dust appearring on the wheels is anyone else having this problem?

Guys don't get me wrong I STILL LOVE THIS CAR! I am just curious. :shift: :bandance: :happy feet:

Vented rotors not cross drilled.

The wheels are definitely hard to keep clean. I use Eagle One wheel cleaner and simply wipe off the crud. Be sure to use a ph balanced formula so you don't damage the clear coat. Just cleaned them last night it took approx. 45 minutes and 2 beers, I enjoyed every minute.

Chris

The wheels are definitely hard to keep clean. I use Eagle One wheel cleaner and simply wipe off the crud. Be sure to use a ph balanced formula so you don't damage the clear coat. Just cleaned them last night it took approx. 45 minutes and 2 beers, I enjoyed every minute.

Chris

The lastest Motor Week articale says "Crossed Drilled". I have seen this many times. So I am to assume that no one has crossed drilled on there's?

Chris

Screw the 45 minutes unless that was time to drink the brews, I bought a pressure washer. It gets all the nooks and crannies clean including the wheel rim behind the spokes. :rant:

Archived