TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build info.

blkGT500nCA

I just got my build info back and had a couple questions about what some of the things were. Could someone post what each line means.

Receipt Date: ?

Serialize Date: ?

Segment Date: ?

Sequence Date: ?

Blend Date: ?

Produced Date: ?

Gate Release Date: i think i got this one.

Ship Date: i think i got this one.

Arrival Date: i think i got this one.

Sold Date: The date my savings account hates me for!

Thanks.

P.S. I think thats pretty cool the people on Blue Oval Forums take the time to give all of us our info.

How/where exactly did you get this info from Blue Oval Forums? I have checked their website, and can't find the place to request these dates

ps - I think its pretty coll of them also

How/where exactly did you get this info from Blue Oval Forums? I have checked their website, and can't find the place to request these dates

ps - I think its pretty coll of them also

Err...that would be COOL, not COLL.

That's what I get for posting before my morning cup of coffee (and not using spell check).

You will find alot of other usefull info in here:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...pic=3419&hl=

Receipt Date: The date that MS&S recorded the order

When the order is received from the dealers (You give the dealer a deposit and they put the order into the order bank.)

Serialize Date: The date that MS&S transfers the order to MP&L and the VIN is created

When the order is received by Material Planning and parts are ordered

Segment Date: The date that MP&L determines which week the order will be built

When they figure (roughly) that parts will hit the plant to build vehicle

Sequence Date: The date that MP&L determines which day the order will be built

When they figure the exact day that parts will hit the plant to build vehicle

Blend Date: The date that MP&L determines when the order will be built within the assigned day

When they figure the order that vehicles will be built. This depends on options and line constraints.

Produced Date: The date that VO finished assembling the vehicle

Your unit has been built!

Gate Release Date: The date that VO transfers the vehicle to Transportation Carriers for shipping

Your unit has left the building, and is in the hands of the shipper (rail or truck)

Ship Date: The date the vehicle left the Assembly Plant

Your unit has left the load site, and is on it's way to the dealer

Arrival Date: The date the Dealership received the vehicle

Your dealer has the unit in hand, doing the dealer prep thingy

Sold Date: The date the Customer picked up the vehicle

You came in, looked it over, said, "I'll take it!" and signed the papers

(and not using spell check).

Having not had my first cup this morning, I understood your first post so it works out. :D BTW, there is no spell check on this Forum. Sharon? Robert? Even Amy has requested you get spell check installed some day before we all die.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
You are the man Grabber!

Grabber,

New to the forums here. I have a 2009 on order. Just got my VIN to day. It seems like I saw a post awhile back where you was able to track vehicles being built once you had the VIN. Is this true? If so, any info is appreciated: 1ZVH2885(?s)495132707 (the "5" in the VIN MAY be an S, of course I can't read my own handwriting!) Thanks again!

Thanks for that advice. I did give the wrong VIN, turns out my handwriting is worse than I thought(turns out I got two numbers wrong, one because I misheard the dealer on the phone): I will post it here for Grabber just in case he can look it up as well: The real VIN is: 1ZVHT88S495132707 Thanks again for any help.

Archived