TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Funny Shelby Video

tekheavy

That one is just about two years old now. It was done by Ford as part of the online Bold Moves campaign. I've heard from some folks that they saw it on TV a few times up north and in Canada, but I don't know that for sure as I never saw it, except for online. That certainly is a good one though! For some car shows, I have a DVD of a bunch of Hertz video's and pictures that I play on a screen under the hood of my car. That is one of them I have on my DVD for sure!

That one is just about two years old now. It was done by Ford as part of the online Bold Moves campaign. I've heard from some folks that they saw it on TV a few times up north and in Canada, but I don't know that for sure as I never saw it, except for online. That certainly is a good one though! For some car shows, I have a DVD of a bunch of Hertz video's and pictures that I play on a screen under the hood of my car. That is one of them I have on my DVD for sure!

Oh well, sorry for re-run. But I guess if its that old, I'm sure theres alot of new Shelby owners, including me, who haven't seen it yet. So enjoy.

Archived