TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's finally here.

csx4278

post-5317-1158717126_thumb.jpgVIN 1ZVHT88S975230449 arrived by motor truck late this afternoon.PDI in the morning.Very excited.

Grabber orange with tungsten stripes.... just stunning and right here in my home town. :bandance:

Congrats...looks great. Mine today as well.. black with Tungsten stripes...

post-5317-1158717126_thumb.jpgVIN 1ZVHT88S975230449 arrived by motor truck late this afternoon.PDI in the morning.Very excited.

Grabber orange with tungsten stripes.... just stunning and right here in my home town. :bandance:

Great looking car. Congrats!

Was wondering if you got my car but the VIN's don't match! My car was originally scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but got delayed about two weeks. Can't wait.

Please post more pics. Again, congrats.

Congrats!

I have the same combo coming, but in a vert.

Your VIN is after mine, what was your build date, and are you East, Central or West Coast??

Trying to gauge when mine should arrive.

Congratulations again!

Mike.

Very nice !

Mine is suppose to arrive in Vancouver Canada this weekend, same color combo, 4 weeks late.

Thanks to all for kind comment...I'm in Montana and the car was bucked on 8/21. I have 2 other cars,one close to 500hp and one that is over 500hp,with no adders,on carb only. This GT500 is impressive the way it pulls. It is how ever way to quiet in the exhaust department,that is going to have to be fixed.

For those that wanted more pictures posted..please go to galleries,2007 Shelby GT500 photo gallery, and there are more pics posted there,enjoy. And for those still waiting for your car,the wait is worth it.

:shift:

Archived