TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wild West Auto Fest Show - Littleton, Colorado

JeffJ

September 13th will be the date for this years Wild West Auto Fest Show in Littleton, Colorado. This show is on the grass at Clement Park and is in conjunction with the Jefferson County Summerset Festival and put on by the Denver Mustang Club. There are a number of family activities and plenty of food booths. With all of this, the Wild West Auto Fest has become one of the largest car shows in the Denver area each year. Entry forms can be found here:

Denver Mustang Club

More event infor can be found here:

Summerset Fest web site

This show is one of the great ones with all types of cars, trucks, even some tractors and boats.

Hope to see many of you there.

September 13th will be the date for this years Wild West Auto Fest Show in Littleton, Colorado. This show is on the grass at Clement Park and is in conjunction with the Jefferson County Summerset Festival and put on by the Denver Mustang Club. There are a number of family activities and plenty of food booths. With all of this, the Wild West Auto Fest has become one of the largest car shows in the Denver area each year. Entry forms can be found here:

Denver Mustang Club

More event infor can be found here:

Summerset Fest web site

This show is one of the great ones with all types of cars, trucks, even some tractors and boats.

Hope to see many of you there.

Thanks for the info Jeff; I'm sure I'll be there.

Cc

• 1 month later...

The best way to enter is from the west. Come down Bowles from Wadsworth and turn into the park right at the stop light at the very west end of the park in front of the library. That will put you in the line to come into the parking area for the show. Definately get there as far before 9:00 as you can as it is possible that we might fill the park and close it at 600 cars. I didn't think that we'd get there this year as most shows are down a bit, but we are preregistered over 350 at this point. We usually get double the cars that are pre-registered. It may depend on the weather Saturday morning. Friday is supposed to be a bit wet, but Saturday is supposed to be nice and sunny all day. So if it starts cool and damp early, we might get slammed at a later number. Last year it was consistantly hectic from 6:00 am until about 9:30. We are definatly shutting down at 9:00 this year. If you want to park together, you absolutely must enter together as the parking is way to hectic to try and save spots. Everything has to keep rolling to keep things easy for all.

Colorado Muustang club thank you for putting on a great car show, I really enjoyed seeing all the different makes and model....Mustangs/Shelbys were very well represented!! Oh and the bonus to the entire day my SGT placed in the Late Model Shelby class.

thanks again!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

It was a heck of a show. We had to turn probably 25-50 cars away since we ran out of space. We were right about 650 cars. Due to all the rain on Friday, we couldn't use some of the lawn in the back that we normally would have used. Most of the shows were down in attendance this year, but this one sure wasn't. The incredible weather on Saturday was probably a big plus. I'm glad you had a good day! Congrats on the trophy, those were pretty nice eh? Working the event since Friday morning, I certainly didn't get a chance for any photo's. I'll post a link when our photog get's his pics up.

Archived