TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Restoration - Warning

39Mustang

For any of you who are in Florida and thinking of getting some work done on your 65-73 or even a restoration, stay far away from Florida Mustang in Plant City!! This guy is a fraud!! The guy knows nothing about how to actually 'restore' a car! Their idea of bodywork and fixing two rust bubbles was to paint right over the rust thinking it would cover it up. Are you kidding me! What a nightmare! Stay far away as your Mustang will be 100 times worse than when you brought it in!

For any of you who are in Florida and thinking of getting some work done on your 65-73 or even a restoration, stay far away from Florida Mustang in Plant City!! This guy is a fraud!! The guy knows nothing about how to actually 'restore' a car! Their idea of bodywork and fixing two rust bubbles was to paint right over the rust thinking it would cover it up. Are you kidding me! What a nightmare! Stay far away as your Mustang will be 100 times worse than when you brought it in!

Thanks for the heads up. I am about to start a search for a shop to redo my '73. I've just scratched Florida Mustang.

Archived