TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly... it just struck me funny how 'prescriptively' matter-of-fact the Puppy-effect was being administered by doc RufYoda ;-)

Pics of the pup tomorow!! :happy feet:

Ruf, :idea: tell Christine the RUFstang doesn't make enough power to get sideways down track! :):hysterical:

I know, I know... :finger: <-me :hysterical2:

;-)

Seriously, tho... the pup sounds like it's exactly what she's needin' right now. VeyronBugatti is new and needs her attention and the focusses her away from her situation -- sounds the pup-effect is a winner! ;-)

My arms are getting sore from chair whacking youse guys. :chairshot: Doesn't make enough power? She was riding shotgun when my power-starved car whacked the granite wall! :rant:

Yeah, Puppy Power is remarkable. She's asked me a few times if I wanted another child. I'm too old (but I was flattered - she said she I would produce an amazing kid!).

So, now, she has a "baby." (who, by the way, got her up during the night!)

Ruf had a good time at the car show today. The more shows I go to, the more people I meet and see again. Lots of fun. The DJ/Announcer noticed my Rufstang sneakers and "interviewed" me over the PA system! :hysterical2:

I snagged a Top 25 and Stangbanger got 2 Top 25's for his Vette and 350Z! He's going to post a few pics from the show on Sunday evening or Monday.

....doesn't make enough power....grrr.

Oh - I got beat for the second time in a row by a clone. This time, it was a red GT with Shelby 500 badging and rear diffuser and trunk emblem - and a Boss style fender stripe that he said he painted on with spray cans....He won People's Choice. Maybe Stangbanger took a pic. I'm getting the feeling that people like flash - not subtle styling.

Ruf - You don't want those that would be drawn to a clone as fans. The people who like the Rufstang are much more discerning and knowledgeable. I would take 20 of their opinions over 200 of the others.

A top 25 is not bad, however, and think of this: bow tie boy took a top 25 with a really sweet C6 so you are in pretty good company there :happy feet:

I'm so glad you got the puppy. It sounds like just what the doctor (Yoda) ordered. Tell Ms Christine that I'm a really proud of her for volunteering! Remind her to take it a little easy especially with Mr. Bugatti.

Thanks, Mark. You're right. Both of SB's cars are pristine and concours quality.

And - yes - little Bugatti has no idea of his value.

Christine is very close to starting up an MS support group here in Washington. She's filled out forms and such and has persuaded our local library to let her use one of their rooms for meetings. Our girl is doing her best to keep herself emotionally active and help others at the same time. I'm very proud of her.

She sleeps on the sofa as I type this. She went downtown for an outdoor concert and got too much sun.

Mark, we talk about you and your buds frequently. She's told the bandana story to a lot of her friends.

She'll never forget that gesture.

Call me for bail money, if needed, hear?

Look at what I saw on an 06 today. at a dealership in Walpole, I think it was Walploe Ma. I stopped to check it out cuz it looks just like mine, who ever put them there had a good idea, they look sharp. I was surprised when I opened the door. Didn't notice them right away.I did when I was stepping out. I went and got my camera but it died right after this shot. :banghead::banghead: The clearance was enough too. the ford emblem looked cool above the light switch. I think I'm going to buy those

post-7176-1182035095_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1182035095_thumb.jpg

KR - Looks like a good fit!

Where are the pics of your flames in different lighting? :rant:

I don't know if I should get a better camera or what. My two cameras can't catch them very good. I have tried plenty of different lighting .... I leaned on the side of Subtle, VERY SUBTLE.I just pulled it out of the garage to try again. They really show much better in person than on film.Everyone that has seen them say, Wow, I had to look twice I wasn't sure if I saw something at first.

It's kind of cool the reactions they get. Anyone have a tip on catching them on film?

post-7176-1182043298_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1182043341_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1182043298_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1182043341_thumb.jpg

Ruf I talked to Grabber to day and we will prob meet up soon ,but the kicker is as I'm telling him that i am going through withdrawal's from my car ....aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr.... and... ALL I HERE IN THE BACKGROUND IS...WWWWWWWWWOOOORRRRRRRR YA 1st WWWWWWWWWOOOOORRRRRR YA 2nd and I'm like ,..HAY!!!..I know that sound !!!???!!!....ROB THAT"S NOT FAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I had a grin going!!!!!!!!! semi phone fix will do for know !!!!he he he he ...O....And no mustang week ??????? So what's up??????

post-7639-1182043841_thumb.jpg

post-7639-1182043841_thumb.jpg

I don't know if I should get a better camera or what. My two cameras can't catch them very good. I have tried plenty of different lighting .... I leaned on the side of Subtle, VERY SUBTLE.I just pulled it out of the garage to try again. They really show much better in person than on film.Everyone that has seen them say, Wow, I had to look twice I wasn't sure if I saw something at first.

It's kind of cool the reactions they get. Anyone have a tip on catching them on film?

I can see 'em! :happy feet:

I waited 12 weeks for them, fer cryin' out loud!

Looks very subtle, KR. Good Form.

Ruf I talked to Grabber to day and we will prob meet up soon ,but the kicker is as I'm telling him that i am going through withdrawal's from my car ....aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr.... and... ALL I HERE IN THE BACKGROUND IS...WWWWWWWWWOOOORRRRRRRR YA 1st WWWWWWWWWOOOOORRRRRR YA 2nd and I'm like ,..HAY!!!..I know that sound !!!???!!!....ROB THAT"S NOT FAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I had a grin going!!!!!!!!! semi phone fix will do for know !!!!he he he he ...O....And no mustang week ??????? So what's up??????

Withdrawals? What happened to your car? You ought to take it to the Tasca Ford show and race John Force! :hysterical2:

I haven't yet cancelled my reservations for Myrtle Beach. I'm just trying to get right with going alone. Christine would never be able to withstand that heat down there.

I'm trying to see if she can get together with a couple of girlfriends that week, so I won't worry about her being alone. Stay tune, big guy! MONSTER!!!!!!!

Thats called "Phone Whine". :hysterical:

Yeah - my daughter. :chairshot:

Long distance relationships never work. You should know this Mr. Casanova de la Ruf.

She got a MySpace/Facebook? :hysterical:

Nothing like hanging out with your friends... :hysterical2:

I wasn't hanging out. Were you? :hysterical2:

That was the seafood buffet joint parking lot wherein Snoop's son ate 14 lbs of crab legs.

They forced me to pose for that pic.

I think I missed the pic of Christine's new puppy. What post is it in?

Bugatti's first pics haven't been scanned and posted yet! Pipe down, digital camera boy! :rant:

I need to scan them tomorrow and then post, fer cryin' out loud.

Cute. Problem is that this is what Bugatti is doing to Rufs desk about now :hysterical2:

Surprisingly, Bugatti has been "error free" so far! He goes to the back door when he needs to crap. He's yet to have an "incident." Remarkable young man! He's adorable. He's only 2 lbs, but he's learning from Vinny & Tony. He just spent an hour on my lap watching TV and was licking and biting me! Very cool! :hysterical2:

What? I wasn't implying anything! Just askin' a harmless question

You know I wasn't serious. Matter of fact, I'd be pleased to let you date my daughter.

After all these months "talking" to you online, I have faith in your integrity.

I also have faith that you want to continue eating through your mouth. :hysterical2:

Bugatti's first pics haven't been scanned and posted yet! Pipe down, digital camera boy! :rant:

I need to scan them tomorrow and then post, fer cryin' out loud.

OK...I just did not want to miss out on the little guy.

You know I wasn't serious. Matter of fact, I'd be pleased to let you date my daughter.

After all these months "talking" to you online, I have faith in your integrity.

I also have faith that you want to continue eating through your mouth. :hysterical2:

Wow, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And yes, I do like eating solid foods, and not having to put everything in a blender on the liquefy setting

Cute. Problem is that this is what Bugatti is doing to Rufs desk about now :hysterical2:

:hysterical2: Bet you made Ruf look! ;)

...only two pounds?! don't leave him in the backyard unattended, an eagle might fly off with him! :hysterical2:

Can't wait for the pics of the li'l fellow, Ruf!

Archived