TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

I got a call from the wife as I was on my way home from classes.

She asked If I checked my voice mail at work. Nope.

She said Jeremy called (my sales guy).

I went home and got my camera!

Unfortunately, I missed the unloading - but Jeremy took his own camera and took these shots for me.

How's That for a sales guy?!

My Ford tech, George, can't wait to get to work on her!

More pics forthcoming (I have a 35mm camera).

She's washed and in the driveway!

Let the transformation begin. :rockon:

post-4913-1158706870_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1158706893_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1158706921_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1158706949_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1158706870_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1158706893_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1158706921_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1158706949_thumb.jpg

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know - today was almost surreal.

For 3 months, I've been seeing other's get their cars - and sharing in their happiness.

But it gets to a point where a little voice says maybe you'll never get your's!

Maybe I should have taken one they had on the ground...

This '07 is much more refined than my '03 Mach1.

First impression is - much more upgraded interior - and it drives like a Muscle Car -

More comments as some miles get put on.

Tonight - she's in bed with 14 on the clock!

Gotta go read the Manual.

Edit: Nah - perhaps this instead!

post-4913-1158710283_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1158710283_thumb.jpg

Ruff: :woohoo::yahoo:

The waite is part of the game as you know. Sometimes the deal is the hardest part of the game. Now its time for the funest part of the game....Driven :shift: her, and showen her off :blink: . Very cool :rockon: car. I am looking forward to seeing the rubber and rims you put on that new Stang. If you decide to put the chrome accent bezels on the back tail lights - Please post some photos, I am interested in seeing the "look" on a black car. Is your car a 5 speed? Did you order the 3.55 rear end ? Just curious, I bet you did. You will find yourself in the garage several times tonight lookin her over :happy feet: and :wub: checkin her out from head to tail. Have fun with your new toy. :party: Talk to ya soon. Rob

I got a call from the wife as I was on my way home from classes.

She asked If I checked my voice mail at work. Nope.

She said Jeremy called (my sales guy).

I went home and got my camera!

Unfortunately, I missed the unloading - but Jeremy took his own camera and took these shots for me.

How's That for a sales guy?!

My Ford tech, George, can't wait to get to work on her!

More pics forthcoming (I have a 35mm camera).

She's washed and in the driveway!

Let the transformation begin. :rockon:

CONGRAT`S Looks nice even the wheels look good . can`t wait to see the new ones on it.

By the way no skipping classes tomorrow -ENJOY

What are the odds he stops trolling the forums and gets out to drive his car. Congrats Ruf. Should look nice when your done. So whats the first mod you've got planed.

Thanks, y'all.

I know it looks plain now - but a week from now, she'll look a whole lot different.

All the mods are going on at the same time. I brought all the parts over to the Ford store yesterday - they let me use their parts van!

All that will remain is the blower. That will have to wait for a few months - I've got to find the right way to bring it up to the wife...!

It's scheduled to go in on Monday - so I should have pics by Wed.

I'm real glad I bought the Hurst short throw - and the carbon fibre looking dash is very slick. :rockon:

Way to go, Bryan! :yahoo:

You deserve it, man. The long wait finally paid off. Your salesman is beyond cool. He should get a bottle of Champagne for his customer advocacy and thoughtfulness!

It's amazing how good this car makes you feel. I know because I've had two in the past year and it never gets old or stale. I find myself looking back at it when I park it and thinking DAMN that's a fine looking car! (A part of me assesses the threat posed to it by other cars, trees and shopping carts!) Ownership is everything. It's the only way you can enjoy all this car has to offer.

Just the other day, I was marveling over the small improvements they've made over the years, and even in the time since the new configuration was launched. For instance, I love the fact that I can play my iPod through my car stereo just by plugging in a 3mm cable to the auxilliary input jack in the center console. And the sound is incredible! This car is awesome, plain and simple. Now it's time for you to get acquainted with her and make her your own. Mod away!

Enjoy the journey, my friend. :bandance:

Thanks again, y'all.

This car is better than drugs!

It's cocaine! I'm smiling ear to ear for my entire commute to and from work. If you're grinnin' now, just wait until it's finished! You're wife will miss you - just get ready for that now - buy lots of flowers.

The S197 is so well engineered, there's just no comparison to previous models.

Archived