TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm getting some domestic heat on this issue now.

Apparently, she knows someone who wrecked at a track and ended up in a wheelchair.

I'm working on it, though.

A nice dinner, followed by Marvin Gaye and some wine should do the trick.

Note the "should". It might, or it might not. But, Ruf'll be able to do it

Bass?! How about exhaust??!!

Ah - you have much to learn, young grasshopper!

Stereos? Good.

Cams? Even better!

Rock on, Kobra. :rockon:

StangBanger - be up on your game on Saturday!

Ruf Rocks. :shift:

Man, you've heard Cherry Pie by Warrant, right? You know? She's my Cherry Pie, cool drink of water, such a sweet suprise.... Well, some of the lyrics near the end are:

Swingin' to the drums, swingin' to guitar, swingin' to the bass in the back of my car. He doesn't say anything about exhaust or cams, now does he?

Haha, just playin' with ya. It'll rock, hard.

5 and Diner is a little 50 style restuarant complete with Jukebox, Old Tunes, Old Geezers and an outdoor patio.

There is even a wrinkle or too on some of the geezers, kinda like those tires you're using. They only wrinkle when they are very old and that could be very dangerous. I would but the stock tires back on and explain to Christine you are not using the wrinkly old tires so you will plenty safe :hysterical2:

:hysterical2:

Sounds like a nice, quiet place for you to enjoy dinner.

As opposed to a very noisy place wherein you would have to watch under-inflated tires create sounds that were very unplesant to your ears! :hysterical2:

I may have some of those tires on my car on Thursday.

I'm sorry! :hysterical2:

Dan - I've only got 330 at the wheels, so maybe a 12.99? :hysterical2:

If you can get her down to 3650 (including you) at the line, with 330wHP the estimator says there's a 12.99... time to clean out the trunk, jettison the floor mats, take the CDs out of the changer, empty the glove box, pee just before staging :hysterical: , wear only a thong :hysterical2:

Of course, the estimator makes some launch and shift assumptions that make it all inscrutable ...it's all about how you launch and shift and, having fun! ;)

Curious, have you weighed the Rufstang lately? ...with you in it?

Gotta heat those Nittos up! ;-)

I still have a small bottle of "blu-goo" tire conditioner from my '60s slot-car racer :)

Blu goo! I used that stuff too. Whatever happened to Cox? Whatever happened to slot cars? Where are all of those tracks?

Take out the seats and anything else heavy that isn't welded in Ruf. It's worth at least $20. Don't know if the world is ready for the first 1/4 in a thong though :hysterical:

If you can get her down to 3650 (including you) at the line, with 330wHP the estimator says there's a 12.99... time to clean out the trunk, jettison the floor mats, take the CDs out of the changer, empty the glove box, pee just before staging :hysterical: , wear only a thong :hysterical2:

Of course, the estimator makes some launch and shift assumptions that make it all inscrutable ...it's all about how you launch and shift and, having fun! ;)

Curious, have you weighed the Rufstang lately? ...with you in it?

Gotta heat those Nittos up! ;-)

I still have a small bottle of "blu-goo" tire conditioner from my '60s slot-car racer :)

Whaddya mean you'll photochop time slips? :rant:

No drag radials - no NOS - no nothing. My word.

Christine hasn't been this happy for a long time.

She and Macie (and Vette Chick) have been driving me nuts with possible Italian names for the little guy.

It seems to come down to Guido - Cosmo - or Bugatti! I favor the latter. He currently weights 2 lbs!

I'm doing this for her. Two dogs are enough for me. But she's really been down recently. Another little 10 lb pup won't bother me at all. And it might give her some joy. She started today volunteering down at our library. That seems to be a good thing, too.

Whatever it takes, bro. Whatever it takes. Hear?

Archived