TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

Very glad you like the space.

You didn't mention the Oral Booth - or the Grease Pit. I'm disappointed.

The Butt-Dyno should be installed by next week.

And - as a special treat - I've arranged for an adult movie production company to use the garage for their next blockbuster - "Huts that Rock Your Soul." Limited seating on that evening.

I'm also planning a theme night for next Thursday - "Pulley Night." We'll just hang out and compare pulleys.

Finally - I'm bringing back the Dixie Chicks a week from today. Their latest production is called "Dixie Chicks and Wheel Hop - Can You Dig It?"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And - as a special treat - I've arranged for an adult movie production company to use the garage for their next blockbuster - "Huts that Rock Your Soul." Limited seating on that evening.

I'm also planning a theme night for next Thursday - "Pulley Night." We'll just hang out and compare pulleys.

Finally - I'm bringing back the Dixie Chicks a week from today. Their latest production is called "Dixie Chicks and Wheel Hop - Can You Dig It?"

:hysterical: ...and convertables! ;)

RLMFAAO :hysterical2: Just shoot me now. BTW I responded on your generously kind thread.

We love ya, Carnut!

It makes me feel good to make people smile. You dig? I know you do. You do the same thing.

Dan - you da man! You know more shit than I've forgotten! :hysterical2:

I need to make dinner. Christine's been sleeping on the sofa all day, poor kid.

We love ya, Carnut!

It makes me feel good to make people smile. You dig? I know you do. You do the same thing.

Dan - you da man! You know more shit than I've forgotten! :hysterical2:

I need to make dinner. Christine's been sleeping on the sofa all day, poor kid.

Say Hey to Christine. Later man.

Will do. I tell her how many of y'all ask about her. It makes her smile.

I know you can't be here - but she knows you're thinking of her.

Priceless, you hear?

I did my best to get SS to give us more pics. She's tough. :hysterical2:

I've told her (Christine) she's Nationwide. More smiles. Thanks, everyone.

Well - if it cools down next week, drag strip on Thursda night. I've been practicing. I think I have a good launch protocol. (sounds like NASA!)

Then - next month, it's up to PA for a day at Beave Run with Orf, et al. He's called in a favor and we have the track to ourselves for a day. (see: Shelby Forums - 2007) No walls - no cops - just twisties!

Grille: I cooked chicken in the oven tonight - it was about 93 outside. But - stay tuned - gonna grille up some Cajun Shrimp and Red Beans and rice on Sunday evening (with some ginger root in the mix!). :happy feet:

What are y'all doing this weekend?

Grille: I cooked chicken in the oven tonight - it was about 93 outside. But - stay tuned - gonna grille up some Cajun Shrimp and Red Beans and rice on Sunday evening (with some ginger root in the mix!). :happy feet:

You're making me hungry :redcard: and the wifey is NOT cooking tonight :rant:

No. She slept most of the day, I'm afraid. Even with 7 meds, her MS blind sides her now and then.

She enjoyed dinner, though!

I use a blend of Italian bread crumbs, egg yolks, and some lemon pepper when I bake chicken. Puts a spicy crust on it! A little bit of olive oil in the Pyrex and it smells very good.

Also steamed some red potatoes and some orange cauliflower!

Very glad you like the space. - no dog smell (yet), keep the dog boy away.

You didn't mention the Oral Booth ( :headscratch: )- or the Grease Pit. I'm disappointed.

The Butt-Dyno should be installed by next week. - :yahoo:

And - as a special treat - I've arranged for an adult movie production company to use the garage for their next blockbuster - "Huts that Rock Your Soul." Limited seating on that evening. - hope this isn't "Mama the Hut"!!

I'm also planning a theme night for next Thursday - "Pulley Night." We'll just hang out and compare pulleys. - mines bigger than yours

No. She slept most of the day, I'm afraid. Even with 7 meds, her MS blind sides her now and then.

She enjoyed dinner, though!

I use a blend of Italian bread crumbs, egg yolks, and some lemon pepper when I bake chicken. Puts a spicy crust on it! A little bit of olive oil in the Pyrex and it smells very good.

Also steamed some red potatoes and some orange cauliflower!

Ruf, I ate only a couple hours ago and I'm drooling ;-) I like cooking too and Jan is amazing at making creative meals out of whatever is on hand, whether leftovers or whatever! I keep telling here she ought to teach a class on it. Ruf, we'd be dangerous if we lived near each other ;)

Ok, so did you show Christine Rufyoda? :hysterical: I figure that one would have uncorked a chuckle ;-)

Btw, it only seems like I know stuff -- sometimes I can't remember my name. :hysterical:

I took Jan up to Albany Medical Center today ... she's fine -- it was just a 10-year follow-up from a research study she was in. As we're driving up I saw a stunning pearlescent cream/orange '57 T-bird with velocity-stacks (barely poking up thru the hood) being trailered somewhere ...what a beauty! This gouy must be a Zaino freak too!!! Unfortunately it was going south and us north -- hard to get a good look at 150mph diff!

....yeah, we love ya here too, acorn boy ;-) what happened to our condom-headed cephelopod friend?! :hysterical2:

I really like it in here. You have outdone yourself remodeling. Like the new floor and the lighting and even the big screen TV.

I do have a couple suggestions though when you have guests such as me.

Actually have something in the soda machine. Actually have some chips left in the chip bag. Actually have a DVD for the DVD player, actually have the power turned on, and lastly actually put the guard dog back in the kennel instead of saying you did. That dog has no sense of humor.

Other than that, nice place.

Need more Cheez Whiz too.

Hay what's up ???? Did you get a chance to go to the movies???? If so and you likey ill send you more passes......O... I got some mods since we talked...he he he.....MONSTER......I told ya i would not play fair...[Tom Hanks]...Cach me if you can....No really are you willing to go to the R.I. thing if so we will help you even if its just a day ....It would be great to have you and the wife up here for the big show !!!.......NO !!!!! I WOULD NEVER MAKE YOU STAY WITH THE BAD KID'S[the gov are using them to stop the war]....he he he .............so no prob there there tied ...UP .....he he heeee.........Dave.......................MR MONSTER.................

That track is great - sounds like you are going to have a blast! While I was looking, I found this on one of their pages:

Cars_PVGP_377.jpg

That's a real GT40 MK II Classic! :banana piano:

Sweeeet! Nice find, Mark!! :bandance:

Ruf, I ate only a couple hours ago and I'm drooling ;-) I like cooking too and Jan is amazing at making creative meals out of whatever is on hand, whether leftovers or whatever! I keep telling here she ought to teach a class on it. Ruf, we'd be dangerous if we lived near each other ;)

Ok, so did you show Christine Rufyoda? :hysterical: I figure that one would have uncorked a chuckle ;-)

Btw, it only seems like I know stuff -- sometimes I can't remember my name. :hysterical:

I took Jan up to Albany Medical Center today ... she's fine -- it was just a 10-year follow-up from a research study she was in. As we're driving up I saw a stunning pearlescent cream/orange '57 T-bird with velocity-stacks (barely poking up thru the hood) being trailered somewhere ...what a beauty! This gouy must be a Zaino freak too!!! Unfortunately it was going south and us north -- hard to get a good look at 150mph diff!

....yeah, we love ya here too, acorn boy ;-) what happened to our condom-headed cephelopod friend?! :hysterical2:

I know you're right about being dangerous if we were closer! Christine (and Macie) loved RufYoda! Good form!

You're being far too modest about your knowledge. You're one smart mother (but I'm talkin' about Shaft) :censored: er!

Dan - you're a very...stealthy guy. Like my ride. You come across low key and laid back - then Wham! Where did he go? :hysterical2:

That track is great - sounds like you are going to have a blast! While I was looking, I found this on one of their pages:

Cars_PVGP_377.jpg

That's a real GT40 MK II Classic! :banana piano:

Mark - In my next life, I'll be one of those. Can you imagine how it felt driving that car? Perhaps like it was sewed to your skin? I can't imagine.

Hay what's up ???? Did you get a chance to go to the movies???? If so and you likey ill send you more passes......O... I got some mods since we talked...he he he.....MONSTER......I told ya i would not play fair...[Tom Hanks]...Cach me if you can....No really are you willing to go to the R.I. thing if so we will help you even if its just a day ....It would be great to have you and the wife up here for the big show !!!.......NO !!!!! I WOULD NEVER MAKE YOU STAY WITH THE BAD KID'S[the gov are using them to stop the war]....he he he .............so no prob there there tied ...UP .....he he heeee.........Dave.......................MR MONSTER.................

BAD BOY!! AHHHH....MONSTER!!! Untie the BadKids Now!! We'd LOVE to make the TASCA FORD show - but not enough TIME! Thanks for the offer though!

We really enjoyed the movie. SEND MORE!!!!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!

Ruf out.

Sorry - Glad to hear Jan's 10 year results came back positive. Good form, Jan!

Bryan, did you make it out to the drags today?

---

Rufstang theme song#2 (#1 is Sharp-dressed man!) ;)

Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?

Shaft! (Ya damn right!)

Who is the man that would risk his neck for his brother man?

Shaft! (Can you dig it?)

Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

Shaft! (Right On!)

They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother . . .

"Shut your mouth!"

I'm talkin' 'bout Shaft. (Then we can dig it!)

He's a complicated man, but no one understands him but his woman

John Shaft!

---

Thanks, Brian ...she's doing fine -- hope you guys have a good weekend!

Oooops... heading off to horizontal land -- just realized I'm the only one in the living room ...nitey-night ;-)

Archived