TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That new chin spoiler's lookin' good Ruf!! That Zaino really shines ;-)

That second red classic stang coupe -- looks to be a 66 hi-po 289/271hp -- is a beauty!

----

Snoop, he's on the grass because they heard of all the leg-lifting going on these days :hysterical::hysterical:

----

John, way to go on 1st place!!!! How cool is that?!!! Congrats, man!

Dan

you got robbed Ruf! a black car with gold stripes and not even a Gt350H????? weird... Dont let it bother you, it happens sometimes...

Amy

Wow! Amy on my thread! How about that, guys? :banana piano:

Thanks for the backup, Amy. I know the judging of shows is very subjective - and I'm not a whiner - but Carroll would have slapped this guy if he saw the car!

Good to have you on the thread!

Keep up the great work y'all are doing out there.

Ruf

That new chin spoiler's lookin' good Ruf!! That Zaino really shines ;-)

That second red classic stang coupe -- looks to be a 66 hi-po 289/271hp -- is a beauty!

----

Snoop, he's on the grass because they heard of all the leg-lifting going on these days :hysterical::hysterical:

----

John, way to go on 1st place!!!! How cool is that?!!! Congrats, man

Dan

Thanks Dan!

I didn't post any pictures of my car for obvious reasons, but also because I wanted you guys to see Ruf's new spoiler and the car that got best Mustang compared to Ruf's ride. The more I think about it the more it irritates me that Ruf's car didn't win Best Mustang when compared with what did win.

But anyway here are a couple of pics of my Vette from the show and my new wheels which I hope to get on the car this week.

100_2338.jpg

100_2337.jpg

100_2336.jpg

New wheels

100_2347.jpg

100_2352.jpg

Pics don't do the Vette justice. He's got about ten coats of Zaino on it!

When he pops the hood up - it's like a mirror.

I do like it better when he leads us to a show, though. When I lead, I have to keep looking in my mirror to make sure he's still coming. :hysterical2:

Pics don't do the Vette justice. He's got about ten coats of Zaino on it!

When he pops the hood up - it's like a mirror.

I do like it better when he leads us to a show, though. When I lead, I have to keep looking in my mirror to make sure he's still coming. :hysterical2:

Your funny Ruf! :hysterical2:

Like I told you on Saturday, I enjoyed following you to the show. I am usually not behind you so I really hadn't had time to get a good look at the back of your car. Most of the time I am in front waiting for you to catch up. :hysterical2:

Your funny Ruf! :hysterical2:

Like I told you on Saturday, I enjoyed following you to the show. I am usually not behind you so I really hadn't had time to get a good look at the back of your car. Most of the time I am in front waiting for you to catch up. :hysterical2:

The Z06 wheels look much nicer. :shift:

Now, THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

Yes. Very discreet. Very slick.

And - I just dig that red! :happy feet:

I'd love to have some on mine - but my pocket change is getting saved up for a Kenne Bell!

What kind of exhaust do you have?

Carnut - don't be sad - be Glad! :hysterical2:

Thanks Dan!

I didn't post any pictures of my car for obvious reasons, but also because I wanted you guys to see Ruf's new spoiler and the car that got best Mustang compared to Ruf's ride. The more I think about it the more it irritates me that Ruf's car didn't win Best Mustang when compared with what did win.

But anyway here are a couple of pics of my Vette from the show and my new wheels which I hope to get on the car this week.

B-U-TI-FULL!!! Those new wheels will look great, John ...definately a design you don't want to kiss a curb with, but really nice looking.

----

Ruf, yeah, you can never really appreciate a car in pics ...we'll eventually hook up... "...Luke, it is your destiny!" :yup:

Btw, Ruf can use a new Running Horse emblem somehow for showing your car? John Walker gave me two Shelby-GT take-offs and you're welcome to one if you have a use for it.

Archived