TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

sn't that from tick bites?You must be in a very wooded area,No? Never had that myself or know of anyone who has, Good Luck with that Christine, You guys hang in there, better days are around the corner. It's just finding the right corner is the tricky part, God Bless!

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hysterical2: Where are the pics of your paint job??? :rant:

I've had several PM's from y'all asking what they can do to help Christine.

Here's my idea:

Moabman (Mark) was recently a participant in an MS bike ride in Texas. One of the riders wore a red bandana for Christine. Mark sent it to her. It came today. (Good Form, Mark!) First she cried - then she smiled.

If anyone would like to send her a note card, I'm sure it would lift her spirits. She's trying so hard not to feel any worse than she does. Support can mean so very much.

Christine Oesterreich

104 Lawson Road

Washington NC 27889

Thanks, buds.

We just came back from a great weekend in VA Beach.

Snoop, Co-Pilot, Snoop Jr, and Granny, invited us into their warm and friendly home for a weekend of Mustangs, Seafood, and some slicing and dicing.

All of us (My co-pilot and Vette Chick) had a great time.

Thanks, Snoop for your hospitality and friendship.

Truly time well spent.

Thanks for helping my baby smile. :rockon:

Classy guy.

Ruf

Just washed my car. And put on a coat of Zaino Z6 then a coat of Z2. :happy feet:

Car show coming up on Sat in Aurora (bout 30 mins)!

StangBanger might caravan with me in his C6.

I'll scan a few pics of the chin spoiler and post them in a few minutes.

Snoop Dog likes it.

I'd like to see more pics of the flames and that sweet color! Worry not about overloading!

Are you unhappy with the results?

Oh no, I couldn't be happier. But what is frustrating I can not get the pearl to show up in the pictures. When I get a chance, I'll go to a parking lot under the lights It really stands out, Maybe I'll get them to pickup on the camera that way Went to one already and forgot the camera :banghead:

Okay - y'all pipe down :rant:

No splitters.

Tough crowd.

MM - my pm to you just said we understood why you couldn't make dinner last Sat. It would have been nice to see ya - but we'll have to wait till next time. Captain Georges in a great place to eat! You should have seen Snoop Jr eat the crab legs!!! He must have had 5 plates.

hmmmm. Gotta think about them. What's your opinion?

There's something about them that really goes nicely with the stealth look of the RUFstang ...could be a nice custom touch, though totally unnecessary. Maybe not worth $99 tho...

Archived