TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

Just got back from the bodyshop.

The paint guy said he might have my spoiler shot by tomorrow! Cool.

I told him about your car. He said he'd love to do some flames on mine....I'll ask him tomorrow about cost.

Oh - and he asked me again what kind of polish I use. He said he's never seen a black so...black!

So your a FLAMER :extinguish: now too, GT500KR is influencing you too much! I'm watching you two. :hysterical2:

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very classy, KR! I like it. I'm not sure where you can get those made, though.

Apples - I really like the ghost flame look. But it's probably not in the budget at the moment.

I really like how they're subtle - but custom.

Very classy, KR! I like it. I'm not sure where you can get those made, though.

Apples - I really like the ghost flame look. But it's probably not in the budget at the moment.

I really like how they're subtle - but custom.

Thanks Ruf, I'll find someone that can do it and have it look good the last guy did a real crappy job.

I heard someone at Richmond say it must be the year of the gay driver. If the 24 & 48 are gay, I would be asshamed to be a race fan. The gay boys are kicking the $h!t out of your heros. What does that make them? Can't even beat the homos. :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical:

I think all that sucking gives them an illegal drafting advantage, hmmm :hysterical2:

You guys are funny!

I've never been to Darlington. I've been to Rockingham - and made the mistake of sitting down front in the chicken bones and beer cans seats!

Nut - I was thinking Bump Drafting too! :hysterical2:

MM - how about we get together for a Bristol race? That's one track I have to experience before I check out.

Just my 2c - but if you're planning on putting these on your fenders, I like the free-standing one better - without the oval.

Been trying to find a company to make this anyone on here have any ideas? what do you think of this, with the Red K-R

I agree the ovals to much

post-7176-1178819140_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1178819140_thumb.jpg

Been trying to find a company to make this anyone on here have any ideas? what do you think of this, with the Red K-R

I agree the ovals to much

KR - Now yer talkin!! :rockon:

Maybe try a Google search on...what?...automotive badging? Or something like that?

KR - Now yer talkin!! :rockon:

Maybe try a Google search on...what?...automotive badging? Or something like that?

Hi from sunny NV! ;-) Doing a little thread catch-up ...I feel like I've been negligent :hysterical:

Hey, I hear AmyB knows some folks who have done a lot of work in plastic -- Mattel! :) ...but probably not qty=2 :-(

KR, your car is looking awesome... -- that color just rocks!!! ...and those super-subtle ghost flames are really slick!!! I hope it will be all worth the 50-something days...

Ruf, was there anyone else with you in that back seat ...it's mine and I'm washing it very fast :hysterical2:

Carnut, what can I say -- you just kill me...

Gonna make it out to SA on Monday with son-in-law (a Chevy guy, but he does love the new stangs [yes, there's hope!!!])

I see y'all are doing well, so 'as you were' and all that... gotta run...

Dan

Dan - thanks for catching up with us.

Give AmyB a wet one for me.

You better take some pics, you hear?

And get CS to sign something for you.

Let us know when you leave VegasVille.

Ruf

edit - who's Jr gonna drive for next year? Ah - this will be good.

Dan - thanks for catching up with us.

Give AmyB a wet one for me.

You better take some pics, you hear?

And get CS to sign something for you.

Let us know when you leave VegasVille.

Ruf

edit - who's Jr gonna drive for next year? Ah - this will be good.

My money is on Hindrick and Budweiser will follow him. Care to wager?

HSURB

Archived