TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok! THat is nasty! Have we yet rated the content on this forum? I joined thinking it was rated G...like disney movies. :rant: NOT RATED X like moby Big DICK or SHAVING RYANS PRIVATE! :do what: :redcard:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Oh man, my side hurts from laughing!!! :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Here's a link to some pics from a Vette show I went to today with a buddy and his C6. (he snagged 2nd place Dealer's Choice - prettty good all things considered!)

Ol' Ruf is in the first couple of pics!!

http://forums.corvette.com/showthread...osted=1#post155

I spanked him on the way home. :rockon:

(and wore a Mustang shirt, too! Bring it, Bow-Ties!)

The guy that bought the Ron Fellows Z06 paid $100k for it from Jeff Gordon Chevy in Wilmington NC.

Dude wasn't very friendly. He was eating some cold shrimp from his LL Bean Cooler.

And I took about half of those pics!! (with C6's digital cam!)

Usually people with a car that costs 100K+ aren't gonna be too friendly. Look at people with a mustang for example. Our cars don't cost a lot of money, just some TLC. And we're happy go lucky.

So I was told today when I went down to EKU to visit my sister that if I hit a 26 on the ACT, and had a 3.8 GPA, I'd get a full ride to EKU. My father told me "If you get a full ride to EKU, you can have the Mach 1 for a week. Hell, two weeks, and I'll pay for the gas. You just buy new tires"

Edit: My ex just IM'ed me... Excuse me while I punch myself in the face

Here's a link to some pics from a Vette show I went to today with a buddy and his C6. (he snagged 2nd place Dealer's Choice - prettty good all things considered!)

Saw Ruf, no Rufstang. Thanks for showing the Mustang flag, though.

Love those classic vettes... 50's-60's are the best ever!

I spanked him on the way home. :rockon:

(and wore a Mustang shirt, too! Bring it, Bow-Ties!)

Some nice early vettes and sting-rays!

Somehow the new 'vettes all look like forelorned guppies looking up from the bottom of a pond :ohsnap: did I say that out loud? :hysterical2:<no offense intended to our bow-tie breathren>

Archived