TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pipe down, copy & paste boy.

How many days until Nag's Head? :hyper:

I pulled my trailer for the first time today! Woo Hoo!

I took a couple of pics. Very cool. I'll use up the roll later this week after Stripe Boy works his magic on Thurs.

Pipe down, copy & paste boy.

How many days until Nag's Head? :hyper:

I pulled my trailer for the first time today! Woo Hoo!

I took a couple of pics. Very cool. I'll use up the roll later this week after Stripe Boy works his magic on Thurs.

Oh...is Nag's head a location? All this time I thought you were talking about your wives. :fan:

Very funny, Dan & Dave (sounds like Sam & Dave...) :finger:

Can I drift? You wanna sit back in the trailer and find out? :hysterical2:

Bill, don't do it -- momma-the-hut is under the tarp! <bad image, bad image..>

Hold on, I'm comin' ... :banana piano:

Stripes just got put on! Slick agrees we should have used silver the first time. I think they look very sweet. He made these a bit more narrow. The Rufstang logo is now on the stripe just past the door opening.

He also changed the stripe between the exhaust pipes to silver - and left off the Rufstang logo (it's on the license tag).

But - he custom designed an "R" for the faux gas cap - and he really nailed it! Sa-weet!!

My clear rear marker lenses came today. They also look very good. It's really coming together.

All that's left is the chin spoiler.

Pics posted tomorrow afternoon. :happy feet:

Okay - my bad.

Snoop was the one who came up with the idea for the "R" on the gas cap!

I think he'll be proud of the result.

Christine saw it this afternoon and smiled and said, "That's the S*it!"

Okay - my bad.

Snoop was the one who came up with the idea for the "R" on the gas cap!

I think he'll be proud of the result.

Christine saw it this afternoon and smiled and said, "That's the S*it!"

Pics???

You decide on what your going to do for the fender emblem???

Jim - no fender emblem. Just "rufstang" on the side stripe near the front of each door. And the "R" on the trunk gas cap.

Tony - Me, too! Once the chin spoiler is painted and installed - the car is complete. No need for any more pics until the blower gets shipped.

E - The opposite. She thinks it looks hot. (plus she might have been sucking up so she can drive it again....)

Jim - no fender emblem. Just "rufstang" on the side stripe near the front of each door. And the "R" on the trunk gas cap.

Tony - Me, too! Once the chin spoiler is painted and installed - the car is complete. No need for any more pics until the blower gets shipped.

May not be a 'need' per-se, but there's always time to check out more pics! :hyper:

- Tony

I know it.

I need to buy one. Car shows - pool pics - bathroom shots, you know....

I'll look into one.

Tony - I insured the Box - so if you won't be home on Monday - maybe leave the UPS guy a note so he can leave it on your back porch or something.

I know it.

I need to buy one. Car shows - pool pics - bathroom shots, you know....

I'll look into one.

Tony - I insured the Box - so if you won't be home on Monday - maybe leave the UPS guy a note so he can leave it on your back porch or something.

Not a problem, I may just see if I can take off early on Monday.

Can't think of a better reason for some time off!

GT500E, send that camera to me before it goes to Ruf, I'll tinker with it, set a filter so any images with pink in them show up all blanked out. For the sake of humanity.

- Tony

E - The opposite. She thinks it looks hot. (plus she might have been sucking up so she can drive it again....)

Wait, blower??!! :ohsnap:

I have been away from the forums too long!!!

Archived