TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Control arms - front suspension pieces I twisted on impact.

Stealth Bulbs - bulbs that appear clear (when using clear front marker light lenses) but light up amber when turned on)

http://www.stealthauto.com

By the way - to all - ask your insurance carrier if you have rental car coverage. I "presumed" I had it because I carry $500k liability and only a $500 collision ded. I don't have it. They didn't ask if I wanted it. The additional cost is minimal.

I'm in my 3rd week of a rental at $25 a day. Be informed.

Awww... Ruf not liking his Mitsu-bitchy's vroom vroom :hysterical2:

The clear front marker lenses, CDC spoiler, and Hidden Hitch arrrived today. :happy feet:

That leaves only the turn signal Stealth Bulbs to complete the rebuild.

Bodyshop is waiting on control arms to be delivered.

There's about a 1/4" layer of dust on the car in the shop... :redcard:

Rufster, hidden hitch is a tow-hitch? or?

I might just trade the Rufstang in for a Mistu...bit..she...aw, hell, you know what I mean. :finger:

The little thing gets about 50 mpg and no one gives me any heat at stoplights.

Dan - yes, the hidden hitch is a trailer hitch (flame suit is on - and activated)! I don't have a pickup - but I need something to pull my 4x8 utility trailer to Lowe's. All you see is the small 1" receiver under the bumper.

Roller boy - I've got your milk & cookies right here! :hysterical2:

Sounds like it won't be long now Ruf!!! :happy feet:

It was 50 degrees here today and most of the snow and ice melted. Hopefully we can get some rain in the next few days to wash all the road salt away. Then maybe just maybe I'll be able to bring my GT out from hiding and start doing some mods. :banghead::banghead:

Dan - yes, the hidden hitch is a trailer hitch (flame suit is on - and activated)! I don't have a pickup - but I need something to pull my 4x8 utility trailer to Lowe's. All you see is the small 1" receiver under the bumper.

Cool... nothing wrong with that! And you can always flat-bed your mother-in-law if needed -- still have mental image of that 'sheet' story burned in my mind -- please help me get it out :hysterical:

:hysterical2:

Dan - I'd have to flat bed mom-in-law! That was a true story. I can't think up shit like that.

And - re: hitch: I've seen Vettes pulling trailers. Doesn't bother me at all. Matter of fact, imagine spanking some ricer while bringing home some lumber!

Kobra - never mind the Harrier crap - just get your 4x4 back on the road!

90 - Spring is coming!! I hope you get some seat time soon. (me,too)

roller boy - behave, you hear? :redcard:

Matter of fact, imagine spanking some ricer while bringing home some lumber!

:hysterical2:

or while flat-beddin' m-i-l .....sort of like haulin azz ...while haulin' azz?!! :hysterical: (shades of Chevy Chase's "vacation" in there. <lol>

<sorry, couldn't resist.. I feel for you, Bryan.. and the car on top of it all... but soon life will be good again!>

Bodyshop is still waiting for control arms... :banghead:

Looks like the end of next week. :tequila:

Just ordered a set of Eibach Sportline springs. I'll just use the rear springs - I want the rear 1/2" lower. Too much gap between the tire and the fender in the rear. Let's level it up! :redcard:

If anyone would like the new Sportline front springs (lower the front 1.6") - let me know. $50 plus shipping!

Now you don't worry about the truck. We got the header panel, just waiting on the grill (since the beginning of the month. Idiot shipped the grill US Parcel...). Header panel goes in Saturday morning, and a new video game will be in my collection :hyper:

Hi Dan - interesting - but not my style! When not in use, I have a small 1" rubber plug. Discreet!

My bodyshop guy wants to fit my old 19" rims on the trailer! ...got to paint the trailer black, too....maybe pull it to car shows...hmmm.. :hyper:

New vanity tag for the trailer? RUFJR ?

Hey, Mark!

I hope the weather is decent down in the Lone Star.

I'm off right now to move "you know who" back home...

Can't wait to get the black car back on the road!

How soon until your blower? (you're killin me over here!!)

I really wish I had the bread for one - but one thing at a time?

Bryan

Hi Dan - interesting - but not my style! When not in use, I have a small 1" rubber plug. Discreet!

My bodyshop guy wants to fit my old 19" rims on the trailer! ...got to paint the trailer black, too....maybe pull it to car shows...hmmm.. :hyper:

New vanity tag for the trailer? RUFJR ?

I was just kiddin' ya on the 'cobra' -- you and me ar both the 'stealth' types.

19" trailer racing wheels -- oh, yeah! Ya never know when M-i-L wants to go to a show with ya ;-) (tell me if should knock it off on that, but the image is indellibly burned ... and I blame you!!! :hysterical: )

RUFJR is cool ...or RUFDRFT! :)

It goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on andon and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ......

:censored::woot::hysterical2:

Archived