TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool, Dave! Did you talk to Marcello?

I'll post pics of mine as soon as they're on.

Are you home for a few days?

Tell your wife to go easy on your tires!

Yes Marcello was in and said 2 weeks , and thats with the paint !!And yes on the home thing ..7 to 10 days then off to VA....

I have a few quality sources for extra tickets as well as a standing six of my own for both Richmond races. We'll talk, if you mean it. How many you interested in?

I would be very interested, if Professor Plum doesn't beat me to the punch. I could probably get 4 people together for a road trip.

+1 -- he told me about his travels while we had lunch last Sunday. It sounded like he was an over-the-road trucker! If he wants to meet up with you - he will. :banana piano:

I'm off to the body shop to drop off the Bassanis and take some pics of the re-build.

The clear front marker lenses, CDC spoiler, and Hidden Hitch arrrived today. :happy feet:

That leaves only the turn signal Stealth Bulbs to complete the rebuild.

Bodyshop is waiting on control arms to be delivered.

There's about a 1/4" layer of dust on the car in the shop... :redcard:

The clear front marker lenses, CDC spoiler, and Hidden Hitch arrrived today. :happy feet:

That leaves only the turn signal Stealth Bulbs to complete the rebuild.

Bodyshop is waiting on control arms to be delivered.

There's about a 1/4" layer of dust on the car in the shop... :redcard:

Ruf,

CDC spoiler...is it the classic or aggressive? Or is it a rear spoiler?

Control arms - front suspension pieces I twisted on impact.

Stealth Bulbs - bulbs that appear clear (when using clear front marker light lenses) but light up amber when turned on)

http://www.stealthauto.com

By the way - to all - ask your insurance carrier if you have rental car coverage. I "presumed" I had it because I carry $500k liability and only a $500 collision ded. I don't have it. They didn't ask if I wanted it. The additional cost is minimal.

I'm in my 3rd week of a rental at $25 a day. Be informed.

Control arms - front suspension pieces I twisted on impact.

Stealth Bulbs - bulbs that appear clear (when using clear front marker light lenses) but light up amber when turned on)

http://www.stealthauto.com

By the way - to all - ask your insurance carrier if you have rental car coverage. I "presumed" I had it because I carry $500k liability and only a $500 collision ded. I don't have it. They didn't ask if I wanted it. The additional cost is minimal.

I'm in my 3rd week of a rental at $25 a day. Be informed.

3 weeks ... $25 per day ... You could almost buy that car outright. :hysterical2:

Edit: typo

Archived