TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a link to some recenlty installed SilverHorse Racing louvers!

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_2736829/mpa.../tm.htm#2737095

Oh, Daddy!

Bryan, those louvers are really nice -- visibility too! Do you know how hard they are to install, i.e. taking out the glass -- is it difficult? ...you gonna have someone do it?

---

...haul azz ...2 trips :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: <crying here>

Yeah - the glass has to be removed. No problem. It's in the bodyshop - so I'll have The Man do that while he's doing the other updates. The instructions say 2 1/2 hours for a novice. But this guy knows all about popping out windows, etc. I love the flush look.

Moma the Hut -

She was in the hospital for some surgery 2 years ago.

I'm in her room as the EMT's were in there to transport her to another hospital.

So - they're trying to do the "lift her in the sheet" deal to slide her from the bed to the gurney.

Ol' Ruf is standing at the window looking out.

Something made me turn to look at the bed just at the moment when the sheet they were pulling on slipped off her - and I got a clean shot of her butt. :hysterical2::banghead::redcard::finger:

Ah - what a Kodak moment. :censored:

It's early, time to mess with the Ruf thread. Up and at em Ruf, clean those wine bottles up and chuck the ribs in the trash. Take a couple asprin and get your coffee. Today is going to a really nice day. Check your Zaino and towel supply. Get your laundry started and for c...sake get that thong washed.

After you get all that done, I have something for you

Here it ispost-6239-1171799184_thumb.jpg

post-6239-1171799184_thumb.jpg

Nah, that's alright Ruf, I have a pretty good imagination as to what they look like.

Anyway, how's the weather down there? It's only 35 and white here in the Cincinnati-Metro area. Roads were pretty slick last night, damn near spun the tires at every stop! But, better times are around the corner (cough low to mid 40's!).

Can't wait to see the Rufstang reborne!

Pipe down!

He's a great guy - and has intsalled the Evolution Stage II kit!

He loves Mustangs.

I just wish he had more time to spend at home.

Next time he's down here - we're going to try and gather up a few of us and have a big time!

I"m starting to like my rental Misubitshie...I need my car - I need to hear the Bassanis - I may need therapy.....

slightest chance?....well, there was a moment at lunch when we made eye contact..... :finger:

My rebuild? Well, I got a grill and stuff waiting to go in. Just waiting for the header panel, so we can do it all in one shot, and it'll be complete. Now I got a 300 dollar tab! Now I truly know the meaning of broke after payday. Cashed my check Saturday, and I'm back to having only 30 bucks!!! Then again, my checks aren't something to be jealous over. It'd be a good week if my checks were over 200 bucks, and I'm on that one-check-every-two-week deal. This sucks...

Rims/Tires came today :happy feet:

Man - those 285's are wide.

Looks like I won't have it back by the end of the week. They're having a hard time finding some parts.

I'm getting new headlight units - my guy said he didn't want to take a chance and have them leak.

Patience is growing slimmer every day.

Archived