TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

John - I'm not a painter or an artist -

But taking that "blank canvas" and putting whatever creative juices I have into motion - is so very rewarding.

And the members of this site all played a part in it. Advice - websites - suggestions - feedback.

All of it is very cool - and good.

Hopefully, some got ideas for their own rides.

That's the beauty of this medium - share it, daddy, share it! :happy feet:

Now - I'm tired from all the Blowing I've done today... :hysterical2:

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very cool that you have the car enthusiast spirit in you so young. Don't let life sqeeze that out of you. Be safe, in control and enjoy every minute of driving. I often wonder if my son will be able to enjoy driving like I do, with all the new regulations and gas pricing and hybrid crap.Drive on....keep bugging dad about the car!

Thanks. Yeah, my father has drilled me on hot-doggin' in a classic. There's a time and place for everything, but the bigger factor is how good you look at 10 MPH instead of 100MPH. No matter how high gas prices get, I'll never stop driving my classic. It'll hinder how much I get to drive, but I'll never stop driving

Just messin with ya.

The above post is to short to count as a full fledged bonafied certified official post. If you edit the last word from Ya to you than it will fall into the correct allowable format that will add a credit of 1 full post to your post tally. If you choose not to edit the post than your post tally will be adjusted to a decimal fraction point of post accumulation. If the post is not changed, it will be worth 0.85 % of a full fledged bonafied post.

This announcement has been made by the American Post Institute of Stangers (APIS).

Bubble boy. :hysterical: That's a new one that is going to stick. :hysterical2:

Yeah, I like that - Bubble Boy. He's in here with his dish pan hands trying to eye spy over my shoulder. Oh, here he comes again. Now he wants to go for a ride. He's commenting that The Grinch movie is on tv and no wonder he's not on the internet.

Must go now, before Bubble Boy pulls out the another older computer from the attic and attempts to hook it up today so that he doesn't have to fight for internet time.

Yeah, I like that - Bubble Boy. He's in here with his dish pan hands trying to eye spy over my shoulder. Oh, here he comes again. Now he wants to go for a ride. He's commenting that The Grinch movie is on tv and no wonder he's not on the internet.

Must go now, before Bubble Boy pulls out the another older computer from the attic and attempts to hook it up today so that he doesn't have to fight for internet time.

I kinda like "Dish Pan Hand Boy" or even "Hand Boy". I gotta get ready to go steal Christmas. MMMMMMM who is gonna be? :hyper:

The Faster you Can go - the Slower you need to go.

Remember that, my young grasshopper!

Fast cars have nothing to prove. All others feel they need to. :shift:

I'll drink to that! :beerchug:. Talking with my father, we were trying to get what sound I wanted down. I think I'm going for the "plop-plop-plop-plop" lopey sound that the '69 has. My car + that sound = :bowdown:

I'll drink to that! :beerchug:. Talking with my father, we were trying to get what sound I wanted down. I think I'm going for the "plop-plop-plop-plop" lopey sound that the '69 has. My car + that sound = :bowdown:

We used to get that sound but cutting the dwell time way down, but not too many of you guys probably remember what dwell is :shift:

We used to get that sound but cutting the dwell time way down, but not too many of you guys probably remember what dwell is :shift:

The only definiton of dwell that I know of is derived from paintball, in a electro-pneumatic marker, it means how long the air-controlling solenoid is open for. But, I'd be happy to learn a new one, hehe

Archived