TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, while you boys arm wrestle, I'm wrestling less and less with my "go fast mods" direction. Not making any moves before 2007, but I'm really leaning toward the Kenne Bell 2.4L non-intercooled blower at 5psi.

In the meantime, I got my SCT-2 from Brenspeed today. 87, 91, and 93 octane tunes. Of course it's raining like cats and dogs now. Will do so tomorrow. Not sure I want to whomp on the throttle on "Black Friday". Call me superstitious. So maybe Saturday is the big day for El Diablo?

RUF, still haven't ruled out N/A and cams, but I'm thinking like Clint Eastwood these days. "Fistful of Dollars" more than the cams and I'm flying with a safe set-up for a daily driver.

Meh, no rush. Maybe your dyno tune will pull me back from the edge that I seem hell bent on going over. :shades:

I had to quit watching the Brokenback Mountain up Your Azz movie. Geez. They got in that tent and starting going at it. Whew. Then she plugs in Capote (she didn't know he was gay, too!). I needed a break.

Pup - man, do your thing! If I had the change - I'd be blown, too!

I think with the tune (we'll see next Thurs) and perhaps the FAST intake - I'll be where I want to be. (I do like the rumbly idle!)

I like the looks of the Saleen intercooled blower - but I don't want to press the issue too far without doing internals. 400 or so at the crank will keep me smilin' a while. Hell, it runs strong now!

Horsepower is like the Bigger Boat syndrome. For some folks, it's never enough. I've got to take care of some bidness around the crib - so I have to put a cap on Mustang mods. 400 at the crank is the cap (or 425 or so...) :hyper:

It's about a couple of gay cowboys!

They're up on some mountain tending the sheep.

One sleeps by the fire - the other in a tent.

One cold night - the one in the tent says to the other, "C'mon in - you'll catch your death out there."

He does.

Next thing you know, they're tearin' their clothes off! ?? WTF??

I mean - at least try a sheep first. :finger:

I had to quit watching the Brokenback Mountain up Your Azz movie.

Pup - man, do your thing! If I had the change - I'd be blown, too!

Sheesh! Make up your mind! :hysterical:

There are some thoughts that are better expressed in separate posts :hysterical2:

Hope your havig a nice day Bryan - had to check in here for a 'fix.' Turkey and stuffing soon! ;)

-Dan

Hi Dan - hope this got you "fixed." Strange movie . It won 3 Emmy's or Oscar's or something, including Best Director. I'm not a homophobe - but cowboys huggin' up on each other gives me the creeps, fer cryin' out loud. :finger:

...my day is now complete :rolleyes:

+1 ...even if done tastefully and artistically :hysterical2:

I'm serious - they go into the tent and act like they're having Hot Monkey Love! I had to stop the movie! Right before that - it showed one of them washing his Chrome Nuts in some hot water while the other one just sat there and looked In Love.

I've got nothing against gays/lesbians - we have friends of both persuasions - but to see some :censored: 'ing cowboys grabbin' each other...sorry. :hysterical2:

I'm serious - they go into the tent and act like they're having Hot Monkey Love! I had to stop the movie! Right before that - it showed one of them washing his Chrome Nuts in some hot water while the other one just sat there and looked In Love.

I've got nothing against gays/lesbians - we have friends of both persuasions - but to see some :censored: 'ing cowboys grabbin' each other...sorry. :hysterical2:

You sure as he!! wouldn't have seen any of that nonsense from Clint Eastwood and The Duke.

Think how old Trigger feels, or Champion, horsing around just aint the same bro. Back to my barf bag :redcard:

Here are a few pics - the mirrors don't show up real well - sorry.

Chrome nuts - and Jamie McMurray - and Vinny & Tony :hyper:

Nice!!! How do you keep your car so clean??!! Every time you post pics it always looks so shiney!!!

Love the police car chasing the Mustang on your desk.... :shift:

Keeping it clean?

Wash it - every - single - day! :finger:

What was I thinking with Black?

The mirrors don't reach out and grab you - it's more like they don't anymore. When they're the pebble plastic, they stand out. Now - they blend in.

A before pic.

post-4913-1164415633_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1164415633_thumb.jpg

Keeping it clean?

Wash it - every - single - day! :finger:

What was I thinking with Black?

The mirrors don't reach out and grab you - it's more like they don't anymore. When they're the pebble plastic, they stand out. Now - they blend in.

A before pic.

That's the pitfalls of owning a black car. I had three and said I will never buy one again. They look absolutely stunning when clean but like you said, you just about have to clean them every day!!!

To much work for my lazy a...... :hysterical2:

Or you could just place it in the garage and have it be a 70 and sunny day car like mine :hysterical2: will be if it ever gets here :banghead:

Oh wait ruff doesn't have a garage, so sorry my friend looks like you'll be spending alot on the ol H20 bill you should place in the front yard before you head to class and let the sprinkler system the job for you, wait forgot about the H20 spots :doh:

When I get mine i'll post pics. It should be just before X-mas as long as it has all the options i ordered unlike the first one that came in I'll take it.

I like washing the car. If I didn't, I wouldn't have ordered black! It's my 2nd black GT. Washing a car is kinda like mowing the lawn. When you get done - you step back and say, Yeah! Looking Good. It's a bonding thing some folks don't seem to understand. I like getting my hands on the body of the car. Sensuous.

My second color choice would have been silver. I like red - but too many red cars around.

I may buy wifey a silver GT in the spring and Rufstang it for her. :shift:

Grille - same grill. I had the ends of the grille flattened out. I'm waiting on a similar grille for the lower opening. Should be here in a couple of days.

I like washing the car. If I didn't, I wouldn't have ordered black! It's my 2nd black GT. Washing a car is kinda like mowing the lawn. When you get done - you step back and say, Yeah! Looking Good. It's a bonding thing some folks don't seem to understand. I like getting my hands on the body of the car. Sensuous.

My second color choice would have been silver. I like red - but too many red cars around.

I may buy wifey a silver GT in the spring and Rufstang it for her. :shift:

Grille - same grill. I had the ends of the grille flattened out. I'm waiting on a similar grille for the lower opening. Should be here in a couple of days.

I got Silver because my car will be kept outside and I wanted a color that is easy to care for. Same for the gun metal wheels. If you get another GT in the spring you should be able to get some choice incentives. They already have $1000 cash back on the auto trans GT's

There ya go - A 2 Stang family.

A family that Stangs together, stays together.

I know exactly what you mean about washing & waxing your car.

When I wax my Harley, I use my bare hand to apply the wax. I am able to get into all the spots

and not slop it on other non wax parts. This method would not work for a car, but for a bike it works great.

There ya go - A 2 Stang family.

A family that Stangs together, stays together.

I know exactly what you mean about washing & waxing your car.

When I wax my Harley, I use my bare hand to apply the wax. I am able to get into all the spots

and not slop it on other non wax parts. This method would not work for a car, but for a bike it works great.

Rob,

I love using these for getting into the tight areas when waxing my car.

10632_LG.jpg

Griot's Mini Polisher

Archived