TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Garage is quiet this evening.

Dan - weekend plans?

SB - you're off to the Sound, I think.

PK - where are y'all having dinner/staying on the Banks?

Kobra - your thoughts about your gig?

Grabber - have you stopped taking those steroids?

SCGT - Are you packing up yet to move down here? When are y'all seeing Alloy Dave?

Carnut - have you sobered up yet?

Talk to me men! :hysterical2:

Just stopped in to say howdy and I see some things don't change :hysterical2:

Just put on the spoiler and it looks better than the stock GT spoiler. Unfortunately, I found that there were a lot of fine scratches on it so back to the body shop that painted it to get them buffed out. :banghead:

I'm going to put the CS front fascia on tomorrow and get some pictures :happy feet:

The Garage is quiet this evening.

Dan - weekend plans?

SB - you're off to the Sound, I think.

PK - where are y'all having dinner/staying on the Banks?

Kobra - your thoughts about your gig?

Grabber - have you stopped taking those steroids?

SCGT - Are you packing up yet to move down here? When are y'all seeing Alloy Dave?

Carnut - have you sobered up yet?

Talk to me men! :hysterical2:

Hey, Ruf... mowed the lawn and then went out to din-din with some friends ...my railroad-nut friend (who snapped that pic of the old Washington NC train station I posted a while back)... just chillin' here ;-)

Cool. I like din din!

PonyKiller & Co-Pilot are dropping by tomorrow on their way to dinner in Nag's Head. Long ride to eat - but an easy one.

I'm about ready for the sheets over here. It's finally cooled down a bit. Perhaps the AC will get a rest.

Christine got a very nice card and letter from Cobra Boy today. (one of the Missouri gathering guys) And he included a great DVD of their meeting. The opening tune is ZZ Top's LaGrange!

Last one out - "cut" the lights off and take out the empty bottles! Hear?

Ruf -

Just stopped in to say howdy and I see some things don't change :hysterical2:

Just put on the spoiler and it looks better than the stock GT spoiler. Unfortunately, I found that there were a lot of fine scratches on it so back to the body shop that painted it to get them buffed out. :banghead:

I'm going to put the CS front fascia on tomorrow and get some pictures :happy feet:

Hi Mark - Sorry about the extra bodyshop work. Can't wait to see some pics. I love that CS front clip! Send us some rain out here on the Right Coast! Ruf

Hey Dan - How's the Catskills? We are floating down here. Coolest and wetest summer in years.

The weather's been screwy this year... mid-upper 90s in May(!), June was dry, now July has been wet and cool ...70s with low humidity last couple of days, and mushrooms popping up everywhere int he woods.

We went swimming in May and now we have to close the windows partway thru the night to not freeze (upper50s - low60s at night) -- weird!

Regular grasses had a bad spring, but crabgrass is everywhere. At least it's not 97* and 90% humidity!

Yeah, we've seen on the news Texas has been getting hammered with rain -- did you get the really bad flooding by you?

Hope you've been safe.

I'm going to put in an application at a local game store. They told me that they just opened a new store 30 minutes away (Newport on the Levee if anyone wanted to know), and that place is wayyy too hectic for me to even think about driving down there daily. I'm just going to put in an application at the local place and if I get the job, awesome. If not, then the place I'm at is cool. There's a few people that I really dig (and one that I'm trying to spark a relationship with. Easier said than done, as they say). Only a few people I could live without, but that's another story.

Got a surprise birthday party to go to for one of my great aunts that I don't know. Should be a blasty. At least I'll have my pink iPod nano with me. (Yes, you heard me right. A 17 year old male that has a Mustang, also owns a PINK Apple iPod nano (4 gig))

I wanna ride but we have had 1 week of solid rain and drizzle and it is going to keep doing it untill Tuesday. :rant: I think that might of what made me so crazy last night. It's been 8 days since I drove my car.

I will ride shotgun...swing by and pick me up! :hysterical:

Today is 7/21/06....Joined this place 1 year ago. :happy feet:

Morning all!

I riveted the bracing on the fascia last night and attached the lower valance - easy peasy 4 rivets and eight molding screws.

It's not raining now :happy feet: so out to pull off the stock and attach the new. Then hopefully the grass will have dried out enough to mow.

I could probably get a couple of hay rolls out of it :hysterical2:

I wanna ride but we have had 1 week of solid rain and drizzle and it is going to keep doing it untill Tuesday. :rant: I think that might of what made me so crazy last night. It's been 8 days since I drove my car.

I will ride shotgun...swing by and pick me up! :hysterical:

Today is 7/21/06....Joined this place 1 year ago. :happy feet:

Happy Anniversary! :headspin: Good having you aboard, Grabber - wouldn't be the same without you!

Morning all!

I riveted the bracing on the fascia last night and attached the lower valance - easy peasy 4 rivets and eight molding screws.

It's not raining now :happy feet: so out to pull off the stock and attach the new. Then hopefully the grass will have dried out enough to mow.

I could probably get a couple of hay rolls out of it :hysterical2:

Hi Mark - that happened to me last summer. It would rain every other afternoon for a couple of weeks. I ended up mowing it twice when it finally dried out. Otherwise, it would have been a mess.

My baby's doing a little better today. The lower temps really seems to make it easier for her to breathe.

You're cool. But you were like a kid with new toys! For a bit there, I was worried about you. :tequila:

I know. I went a tad overboard. I got it out of my system for now. :hysterical:

I am going to become a techie now. :hysterical2:

I need to figure out my next mod to my car!

Archived