TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

Yeah, daddy! I woke up a 4 am to Frankenstein lightning! I"m surprised that Tony wasn't up in my face!

A weekend on the Sound sound's great. I hope y'all have a good time. I lost 3 lbs cutting the grass today!

Have Dave do a mow when he gets there -- it'll help him with his dueling diet with Grabby ;-)

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Secondo! 20 hp Kolher - 42".

G'night Dan!

My attorney just emailed me. He's filing a motion to suppress! We got the arresting officer in a lie.

Life, once again, might be good.

Rock and roll big daddy!

Great news... will be good to get that all behind you.

Thanks Secondo! 20 hp Kolher - 42".

G'night Dan!

My attorney just emailed me. He's filing a motion to suppress! We got the arresting officer in a lie.

Life, once again, might be good.

Wow, that would be great! ...you need that off your head.

You tellin' me?

My source to prove the lie is a Sgt on the force who knows me - and doesn't like this young punk. (remember the pic of Snoopy getting "busted" in my driveway?)

Yikes!

That's a position I don't like to assume! :hysterical:

Good luck, Ruf. You could use a break. :happy feet:

You tellin' me?

My source to prove the lie is a Sgt on the force who knows me - and doesn't like this young punk. (remember the pic of Snoopy getting "busted" in my driveway?)

Ah, yes... I remember... good to have 'people' ;)

Yikes!

That's a position I don't like to assume! :hysterical:

Good luck, Ruf. You could use a break. :happy feet:

Look at Snoop's face. I think he's diggin' it!

Thanks - Yes - a break would be good at this point. This young guy should not be wearing a badge.

Ah, yes... I remember... good to have 'people' ;)

You bet. Not to get away with breaking the law - but to assure fairness.

Although, I'm sure if I get stopped for speeding (within reason), I might be given the benefit. But around town, I don't! Five over is about it! Now - how quickly I get to 62 is another story! :hysterical2:

I think the Hut might be lurking here.

She's bringing over a casserole tonight!! :hysterical2: Gee - that just took 18 months!

Will Ruf be eating said casserole? The probability of Ruf growing another set of balls is higher. :hysterical2:

I'm at a stoplight today at the pharmacy picking up a script for Christine. A very large black lady, driving a white minivan comes slowly around me from the other direction. She looks at my car and (with her window down) says, "Whoooo-Wheeee!" and smiles :hysterical2: Broad appeal?

Dan/RUF/Grabber/Bill, I need a favor. I'm packing and heading out in the morning...so I won't be on the forum to protect myself when all these hoodlums take cheap shots at me (you know, people like Joe G, svtkeith, and KCMO :hysterical: ). So I need you guys to protect me while I'm gone. Thanks.

Oh man I think I got that bass ackwards...the 4 guys I'm putting in charge will tear me up while I'm gone. :fan::hysterical2:

I might be on one more time tonight...then it's bye-bye for 10 days.

Dave out

P.S. Cobraboy...got the DVD today....EXCELLENT!

Dave - Godspeed! You and the Mrs be safe on the road.

You have our number - so call when you can or if you need to. I'm good at Search & Rescue!

Can't wait to see y'all and share some time - and show ya around.

Road Trip!! :happy feet:

Be safe.

ruf

Dan/RUF/Grabber/Bill, I need a favor. I'm packing and heading out in the morning...so I won't be on the forum to protect myself when all these hoodlums take cheap shots at me (you know, people like Joe G, svtkeith, and KCMO :hysterical: ). So I need you guys to protect me while I'm gone. Thanks.

Oh man I think I got that bass ackwards...the 4 guys I'm putting in charge will tear me up while I'm gone. :fan::hysterical2:

Dave out

So I guess I can take all the free shots I want. :happy feet:

Dave out

..and I thought I was doing a great job of staying away from all the messes lately!!!! This sounds like a direct invitation to come back and jump back into the muck, and maybe throw a little around :hysterical2:

..it would be a real shame if a little of that muck just happened to splash accidental like onto Dave :hysterical:

signed - that hoodlum from KC (and what the heck is a hoodlum?? can't I at least be a full fledged hood?)

..and I thought I was doing a great job of staying away from all the messes lately!!!! This sounds like a direct invitation to come back and jump back into the muck, and maybe throw a little around :hysterical2:

..it would be a real shame if a little of that muck just happened to splash accidental like onto Dave :hysterical:

signed - that hoodlum from KC (and what the heck is a hoodlum?? can't I at least be a full fledged hood?)

dave.wav

Dave - I always like packing and loading up for a trip!

Planning - what will I need - where to put everything - maps - cooler - luggage - wife's luggage - wife's luggage - wife's luggage! :hysterical2:

And leaving the driveway is great. We're on a Mission! Then - we have to come back to the house because she forgot some of her liquids for hair or cotton balls - or her CD's.

Then we leave again. Then she has to rummage through her knapsack/pocketbook to find something to snack on. (we haven't gone 3 miles yet) Then she has to crack open a beverage. Then she has to check her hair in the mirror. (It's 7 am - and she spent 45 mins blow drying it before we left)

Then - pit stops every 30 mins. Say - here's an idea! Stop drinking Diet Coke for a while, and you won't have to go so often. :redcard:

Then - just when I'm approaching a junction where I have to decide which way to turn, she starts up with some crap about one of her girl friend's "issues."

Ah - you gotta love Road Trips! :hysterical2:

Dave out

What's this about a DVD?....

Planning - what will I need - where to put everything - maps - cooler - luggage - wife's luggage - wife's luggage - wife's luggage! :hysterical2:

And leaving the driveway is great. We're on a Mission! Then - we have to come back to the house because she forgot some of her liquids for hair or cotton balls - or her CD's.

Then we leave again. Then she has to rummage through her knapsack/pocketbook to find something to snack on. (we haven't gone 3 miles yet) Then she has to crack open a beverage. Then she has to check her hair in the mirror. (It's 7 am - and she spent 45 mins blow drying it before we left)

Then - pit stops every 30 mins. Say - here's an idea! Stop drinking Diet Coke for a while, and you won't have to go so often. :redcard:

Then - just when I'm approaching a junction where I have to decide which way to turn, she starts up with some crap about one of her girl friend's "issues."

I thought that was why we have a volume button and a 1000 watts of power. :hysterical:

I have some dirt for sale, cheap. :hysterical2:

Case closed.

post-3382-1184895868_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1184895868_thumb.jpg

Archived