TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I trust this isn't going to turn into another Ball Thread. Sheeesh :banghead:

You got some sort of hang-up on balls? :hysterical2:

Me? I like them. Balls are fun. Balls are nature's way of saying, "Have a Great Day!" (good bumper sticker: copywright: Ruf)

Thanks for remembering, Nut. I'm a little weary from playing Mr Mom today to fill out the assignments. But - we did have some fun with that, didn't we?

Yeah, I'm ready to head for the hooch, those ops were a lot of fun.

A little tame compared to some of the recent rhetoric, but good fun

I love the smell of Cheese Whiz and Stale Beer in the morning. Wop Wop Wop Wop (Inagodavida playing in background)

Night all, pleasant dreams, what's that sound :hysterical:

You got some sort of hang-up on balls? :hysterical2:

Me? I like them. Balls are fun. Balls are nature's way of saying, "Have a Great Day!" (good bumper sticker: copywright: Ruf)

No, I love my balls, it is just other peoples balls that I ain't too keen on. :banghead:

Secret....

Dave has been busy in the woodshop. :spiteful:

Woodshop Pics :happy feet: Woodshop Pics :happy feet: Woodshop Pics :happy feet:

Dave's been "giving the business" to someone in the "woodshop." Sure. :hysterical2:

Yeah, I'm ready to head for the hooch, those ops were a lot of fun.

A little tame compared to some of the recent rhetoric, but good fun

I love the smell of Cheese Whiz and Stale Beer in the morning. Wop Wop Wop Wop (Inagodavida playing in background)

Night all, pleasant dreams, what's that sound :hysterical:

Good form, my friend. Sleep well.

Blues Brothers!

So I look out the window this morning and the inflatable upper ring on the pool is deflated and it looked like some water was lost... :banghead: We had severe thunderstorms last night, so I think maybe it got hit?

Turns out the stopper on the air valve opened up. Whew. Refilling it. What next? :redcard:

Today, I've got to do a mow (didn't get to it yesterday) - clean up the kitchen and wash the car.

What a vacation!

Under the bar! And its fully stocked. :beerchug:

Mugs are in the freezer.

Just finished grocery shopping and vacuming.

Short nap with Bugatti and then fire up the Husqvarna, Ya!

Christine only got up once to use the can - back to sleep - bam. At least she sleeps peacefully. And soundly. Even the tractor won't wake her - or even the Rufstang when I back in the driveway!

Turn out the light - last one out!

Where's SB been?

I have been busy with projects while the wife is gone. Monday night I finished cleaning the Durango, last night I did some paperwork and projects she left me and tonight I cut the grass, trimmed and edged. Hopefully tomorrow night I can relax before the wife and kids come back on Friday so we can then leave for the sound for the weekend.

Blues Brothers!

So I look out the window this morning and the inflatable upper ring on the pool is deflated and it looked like some water was lost... :banghead: We had severe thunderstorms last night, so I think maybe it got hit?

Turns out the stopper on the air valve opened up. Whew. Refilling it. What next? :redcard:

Today, I've got to do a mow (didn't get to it yesterday) - clean up the kitchen and wash the car.

What a vacation!

You guys had a big storm last night.

It stormed here several times during the night, but not as bad as the one that went through Washington last night.

Yeah, daddy! I woke up a 4 am to Frankenstein lightning! I"m surprised that Tony wasn't up in my face!

A weekend on the Sound sound's great. I hope y'all have a good time. I lost 3 lbs cutting the grass today!

Archived