TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smart lawyer! ...it will be so good to eventually get it off your back -- when things are right. It would be killin' me having it hanging on, but nothing you can do.

Yes. I usually sleep all through the night. I woke up about 4 times last night. But, my guy is good. He hasn't asked for any additional money for all these continuances. I work with his wife. I think he's cutting me a break. And he knew Christine's dad. Small town stuff.

I was driving home from court this morning. I turned on a side street next to the parking lot. Towards me comes a black 05-7 GT. I roll to a stop - lower my window and he does the same. Nice young guy. He compliments my car. His is stock looking. While I'm asking him how long he's had it - a police radio cackles from within! I smiled, laughed, and said, "You're a deputy!" He laughed and said, "Yeah, I am. Drug car!" He said he'd stop by the house so I could show him my car. I almost crapped! :hysterical2:

He must have some time off. He's off the wall.

yep, I had yesterday off. Back to the meat grinder today. Just checking in during my lunch break. Seems quiet today around here. I hope Christine feels better.

It started raining last night here and has not stopped. 62 degrees. Last week was 90 to 100, so this is a welcome cool off.

Glad you're getting a break. Not around here. Mid 90's a the humidity hits you when you walk outside. I need to do a mow when it cools down a little today. No line trimming this time - just ride around.

Wow!!! ...that's cool, Rob!! Did you create that?!! ...what tools are you using?

Here's a similar one (not quite as cool tho) called 'stick of doom' I found a while back ;-)

post-4902-1184602351_thumb.jpg

Hey, that it what my :censored: old girlfriend did to me when I put the toilet paper roll on backwards :banghead:

Awesome Ruf. Give him the ol' one-two.

Momma made dinner tonight. Meat Loaf, with mashed potatoes, green beans (fresh. Like picked yesterday/this morning) and cream corn. I may need a nap, and seconds!

Yes. I usually sleep all through the night. I woke up about 4 times last night. But, my guy is good. He hasn't asked for any additional money for all these continuances. I work with his wife. I think he's cutting me a break. And he knew Christine's dad. Small town stuff.

I was driving home from court this morning. I turned on a side street next to the parking lot. Towards me comes a black 05-7 GT. I roll to a stop - lower my window and he does the same. Nice young guy. He compliments my car. His is stock looking. While I'm asking him how long he's had it - a police radio cackles from within! I smiled, laughed, and said, "You're a deputy!" He laughed and said, "Yeah, I am. Drug car!" He said he'd stop by the house so I could show him my car. I almost crapped! :hysterical2:

Whew! That was close ...'cause I bet the next words were gonna be: let's see what she's got :shades:

Just a thought, might be interesting to somehow (without bringing the details up specifically) finding out if he knows of your 'case' ...if he does, talking on that "out of class" could support that the 'call-in' was bogus ..that someone has it in for you so they fab'd the 'call-in' ...now they don't respect your privacy rights... if you catch my drift. Might be hard to find out but you are a siler-tongued :devil: ;-) You could just mention you got new wheels and splitter recently because you had a, ahem, minor mishap over at xxx ....and see if he picks up on knowing about it. If he does you can always beg off on discussing details because of the 'case,' etc... :spiteful:

Whew! That was close ...'cause I bet the next words were gonna be: let's see what she's got :shades:

Just a thought, might be interesting to somehow (without bringing the details up specifically) finding out if he knows of your 'case' ...if he does, talking on that "out of class" could support that the 'call-in' was bogus ..that someone has it in for you so they fab'd the 'call-in' ...now they don't respect your privacy rights... if you catch my drift. Might be hard to find out but you are a siler-tongued :devil: ;-) You could just mention you got new wheels and splitter recently because you had a, ahem, minor mishap over at xxx ....and see if he picks up on knowing about it. If he does you can always beg off on discussing details because of the 'case,' etc... :spiteful:

Good idea, 68. Problem is - I got pulled by a City cop. The Mustang deputy is County. I'll give it a shot - but I don't think I'm that big a deal! My source within the city is very stout. He checked the phone records personally. I told my attorney about this today. Let's see what he says. What really concerns me is a young aggressive cop not only doing what he did to me - but how many other's has he done it to? A few months ago, they arrested a city cop for pulling Hispanics and then taking cash from their wallets. That's just crap. I'll take this one down if I can.

Ruf,

Your outa control again. :hysterical2:

Men? I think it's time for an Intervention. One of our member's needs our help. He's under the influence of some sort of controlled substance or Gay Men's Liberation.

Who's with me? :rant:

It'll be a West Coast Op, so we'll have to stay up real late. Keep that in mind.

Men? I think it's time for an Intervention. One of our member's needs our help. He's under the influence of some sort of controlled substance or Gay Men's Liberation.

Who's with me? :rant:

It'll be a West Coast Op, so we'll have to stay up real late. Keep that in mind.

I'm in ...we need a west coast base anyway!

post-4902-1184727817_thumb.jpg

post-4902-1184727857_thumb.jpg

post-4902-1184727896_thumb.jpg

post-4902-1184727969_thumb.jpg

post-4902-1184728004_thumb.jpg

post-4902-1184727817_thumb.jpg

post-4902-1184727857_thumb.jpg

post-4902-1184727896_thumb.jpg

post-4902-1184727969_thumb.jpg

post-4902-1184728004_thumb.jpg

Archived