TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. Very cool.

Would Ruf do a "ride along" in one now?

No.

But - when it flew over the house - awesome. Sci-Fi stuff.

Where are we having lunch on Sunday - and don't say "Bojangles." That place is trouble.

SB - how about the Dixie Queen for some seafood. :happy feet:

I think you're in for a very "interesting" few days. :spiteful:

Now stop teasing me about driving your Shelby.

Do I need depends? :hysterical2:

Have you driven one yet? :shift:

Standard policy, You break it, You buy it. :headspin:

Don't forget the ADM. :hysterical:

Sounds like the garage is happening this afternoon. Cool pictures of the V22. He had the rotors rotated all the way up so I bet they were noisy.

I guess Christine never reads these posts because you would be in such deep trouble with all of your Hut comments that you would be deeper than the whale shit at the bottom of the Marianas Trench and brother, that's deep :happy feet:

On the other hand, I've gotten a real kick out of the puppy and pool pictures. Whoever said that Senor Bugatti looks like an Ewok is right on :happy feet: That's one cute little puppy.

Ruf, Are you going to be at Tasca Ford on August 25th?? Just wondering in case there is a long line for my 'Autograph Signing'. :hysterical2:

I'll save you a spot in line if you want there will be NO CUTSIES!! :nonono: There's one for ya to add to my 'So Called Ego'. :finger:

Sounds like the garage is happening this afternoon. Cool pictures of the V22. He had the rotors rotated all the way up so I bet they were noisy.

I guess Christine never reads these posts because you would be in such deep trouble with all of your Hut comments that you would be deeper than the whale shit at the bottom of the Marianas Trench and brother, that's deep :happy feet:

On the other hand, I've gotten a real kick out of the puppy and pool pictures. Whoever said that Senor Bugatti looks like an Ewok is right on :happy feet: That's one cute little puppy.

Yeah, the Garage is rockin' today.

Christine lurks now and then. She knows all about my Hut references. She's also seen me try to reach out to her mom and the results. I feel for her because she can't change her mom. It's all in fun. I care about her mom. Two years ago, when her mom had heart surgery - we were there for her. I even held her mom's hand as they wheeled her down for the surgery. I just wish she'd like herself more - so she'd like it when other's did good things.

Bugatti is amazing. He rules the house. He's a very smart pup. I can't wait until he's 6 months, so I can get him in the pool.

I don't say anything on here that would offend Christine. She's free to read all these pages. I wouldn't disrespect her that way. She chose not to join us here because she felt it was my "space."

She's a beautiful person. We just spent an hour in the little pool and she just loved it. :happy feet:

Ruf, Are you going to be at Tasca Ford on August 25th?? Just wondering in case there is a long line for my 'Autograph Signing'. :hysterical2:

I'll save you a spot in line if you want there will be NO CUTSIES!! :nonono: There's one for ya to add to my 'So Called Ego'. :finger:

Seriously, I'd love to be there. I've driven past the place many times when I lived in Ct. And I'd love to meet you and Secondo. Classes start up around Aug 15th or something. And I'm going to Dearbon - so I can't do both. We're probably going to have an October gathering again in Nag's Head NC - perhaps y'all can come down for that? Great food - great location - and I'll let you pose by my car. :hysterical2:

Yeah, the Garage is rockin' today.

Christine lurks now and then. She knows all about my Hut references. She's also seen me try to reach out to her mom and the results. I feel for her because she can't change her mom. It's all in fun. I care about her mom. Two years ago, when her mom had heart surgery - we were there for her. I even held her mom's hand as they wheeled her down for the surgery. I just wish she'd like herself more - so she'd like it when other's did good things.

Bugatti is amazing. He rules the house. He's a very smart pup. I can't wait until he's 6 months, so I can get him in the pool.

I don't say anything on here that would offend Christine. She's free to read all these pages. I wouldn't disrespect her that way. She chose not to join us here because she felt it was my "space."

She's a beautiful person. We just spent an hour in the little pool and she just loved it. :happy feet:

That pool does look like a lot of fun.

It's obvious that you both care for each other very much. Her smile looks very genuine and contagious. Y'all have fun tonight - you deserve it :headspin:

That pool does look like a lot of fun.

It's obvious that you both care for each other very much. Her smile looks very genuine and contagious. Y'all have fun tonight - you deserve it :headspin:

It continues to amaze me how the mind affects the body.

She did housework inside today enough to have her lay out for the afternoon and early evening.

But - after an hour in the pool - she sat on a lounge chair with the pups and is now cooking dinner.

Remarkable stuff.

I think science is just on the tip of learning how much the mind affects the body.

My baby feels better today. I feel better today. :happy feet:

I can't remember the thread - maybe Snoopy in Off Topic?

Rob? Tell her where to look!

John & Chris - how about lunch on Sunday and then perhaps a coat of Zaino in the driveway if it's not too hot? Photo Op? :hysterical2:

I can't remember the thread - maybe Snoopy in Off Topic?

Rob? Tell her where to look!

John & Chris - how about lunch on Sunday and then perhaps a coat of Zaino in the driveway if it's not too hot? Photo Op? :hysterical2:

I'm in we could do it at my house. Johns garage is AC but mine is bigger. My only day off so wanna hang around the boys a bit too.

Archived