TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

Sunday is cool. Just got my Zaino is in the mail but no coats yet the front end is still on paint probation. Turned in my packet for troops to teachers today just to see what comes of it. I also ran into a couple of girls that work at BCC, seemed to know you very well, they are on good terms with the army too. We let them go to a base and showed our gunz for the weekend for them. I can hook you up too. Let me know if you wanna go. They are called educator tours. Wow your hut looks as much fun as mine. Good luck with that, at least mine is 7 hours away.(No stoppin by for braats)

Hook me up! I did a piece for Our State Magazine on Toys for Tots and got to go to Cherry Point and get on the tarmac with a Harrier Squadron! Love it.

Nice to hear you heard good things about me. I don't make a lot of bread, but I love helping students!

My "Hut" is not fun at all. It's a tolerance deal!

It's good to look foward to some car fun this weekend.

StangFollower - where are you? :hysterical2:

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hook me up! I did a piece for Our State Magazine on Toys for Tots and got to go to Cherry Point and get on the tarmac with a Harrier Squadron! Love it.

Nice to hear you heard good things about me. I don't make a lot of bread, but I love helping students!

I will let you know, certainly will be more trips this year the best ones are at Bragg or Knox. The girls werent students they work in the admin office or enrollment office but they were lovin them some Bryan. I dig Hut bad. Car fun is what I need. I saw SB he stopped by my office today, said he was available all weekend.

Nighty night yall :boring::boring::boring:

Nighty-night, nuts...

... and good night Carnut :hysterical:

pray for me and Ruf .. that Sharon can make Romeo Noon or later or it will be the death of us! <yikes!> I will try to sleep... I will dream thoughts of Sharon jumpin on the chest of whoever controlls the tours, pleading, bribing, threatening him/her for noon or later Romeo tours ...I'm getting tired... nighty-night :boring:

...please...

Romeo, my Romeo wherefore art thou, Romeo [tour]

Nighty-night, nuts...

... and good night Carnut :hysterical:

pray for me and Ruf .. that Sharon can make Romeo Noon or later or it will be the death of us! <yikes!> I will try to sleep... I will dream thoughts of Sharon jumpin on the chest of whoever controlls the tours, pleading, bribing, threatening him/her for noon or later Romeo tours ...I'm getting tired... nighty-night :boring:

...please...

Romeo, my Romeo wherefore art thou, Romeo [tour]

Yawn. :reading: Mornin!

Listen, Dan - if need be I can carry my bag on the plane and we can stop enroute to the Inn and hook me up with some Captain! That would save us some time.

So you all are touring AAI and Romeo? That's great :happy feet: Keep your eyes out for that 400+ hp 32v aluminum NA niche engine we keep hearing all about. :ninja:

They were clearing an area of the plant, and setting up the new line for that engine back in June. It should be a little further along next month.

Pool Boy, StangBANGER is here. :superhero:

Since this site was dead last night I went to the Corvette Forum and didn't come back here to check on things after about 10pm. I should have checked back in since you guys don't get going over here until about then.

I am home all weekend. The wife has some projects for me on Saturday, but nothing that is going to take me all day. She is leaving early Sunday morning for most of next week. :headspin: So I am wide open on Sunday. :happy feet:

I went looking for PK last night, but he was still working and too busy to play. I rode around some with the top off after visiting him since the weather was so nice. :shift:

Let me know what you guys want to do. Bojangles? :hysterical2:

Yawn. :reading: Mornin!

Listen, Dan - if need be I can carry my bag on the plane and we can stop enroute to the Inn and hook me up with some Captain! That would save us some time.

Might not be a bad idea anyway ...would ruin your day if the Captain broke, since baggage isn't always pressurized... might save 15-20 min?

Let's see what Sharon says :waiting:

That plane was so low the prop wash wash shaking the trees in front of the house! Very noisy, too.

I submitted 3 pics to our daily newspaper. The editor was very interested. That's the first one I've seen in the air. Probably came out of Cherry Point MCAS.

That plane was so low the prop wash wash shaking the trees in front of the house! Very noisy, too.

I submitted 3 pics to our daily newspaper. The editor was very interested. That's the first one I've seen in the air. Probably came out of Cherry Point MCAS.

Wow. True it is, aliens they are. Too small for hut, think I. :hysterical2:

True. I'm thinking "we may have to use the Jaws of Death" to get her out. And her feet smelled like day-old fish.

Day old fish. :hysterical:

Reminds me of that movie with Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon, Grumpy Old Men. Remember the scene with the fish and the car? :hysterical2:

Archived