TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, man. Yeah, it did! Whew. We got some, didn't we? :happy feet:

Yeah - pool is up and running. Daughter and Ricer Boyfriend are here for dinner (brats on the grille). Also - the Hut just happened to stop by. :redcard:

And here's a pic of my adopted daughter Macie - and her ricer boyfriend, Will. Nice young man. Very centered. He told me, in a very sincere manner, that he'd like to be 19 next year. I told him that would happen if he behaves.

post-4913-1184276112_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1184276404_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1184276112_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1184276404_thumb.jpg

Hey, man. Yeah, it did! Whew. We got some, didn't we? :happy feet:

Yeah - pool is up and running. Daughter and Ricer Boyfriend are here for dinner (brats on the grille). Also - the Hut just happened to stop by. :redcard:

And here's a pic of my adopted daughter Macie - and her ricer boyfriend, Will. Nice young man. Very centered. He told me, in a very sincere manner, that he'd like to be 19 next year. I told him that would happen if he behaves.

What's up with the leg injury? Did she try to steal your thong? :snake:

Sorta what life is supposed to be. Fun with new experiences. Good Form Ruf. He will remember that ride for a very long time.

Alloy Dave, You won't be thinking numbers in Dearborn, you'll be thinking Shelby Mustang!!!

That's for sure kstrong! :rockon:

Although if the numbers are good, I get a better bonus at the end of the year...which could lead to a new set of Razors. :hyper:

That's Christine's sister. She's "slow" but a great person. She doesn't hold back at all! Leg braces are new. Ortho-doc messed up and there might be litigation. Poor kid. But - she's got a great positive attitude. I love her.

Nah - just havin fun. Will's a nice young man who will be a freshman this fall at East Carolina University - where I've taught part-time for 7 years. He wants a business major. Solid lad. No fart can muffler, etc. Just some graphics and neon under the car. :banghead: I'll work on him.

Nah - just havin fun. Will's a nice young man who will be a freshman this fall at East Carolina University - where I've taught part-time for 7 years. He wants a business major. Solid lad. No fart can muffler, etc. Just some graphics and neon under the car. :banghead: I'll work on him.

10 minutes in the Mustang and he'll be begging for something with a V8! At least that's all it took for me. I hope I can find a 5.0 blown up, so I can rebuild it and put it in the Explorer! That'd be awesome. Or work the ol' 4.0

Ruf

Thanks for remebering my pain. The IN LAW is gone. Unfortunately she took my pit crew with her, but just for a week. My calipers are on John says they look cool I am still deciding. Glad Christine has her pool. Im up for hanging out Sunday if yall want nothin to do here.

Chris

Way to go Ruf!

Sorry bow tie boys but chalk up another blue oval fanatic :happy feet:

I'm not buyin it. The kid didnt have a choice. Now if this story has a vette at the next pump and he still picks the stang ok. But its easy to win if your the only dog in the hunt. But Bryan's Rustang does look good when its not coated with tree sap and bird crap.

:hysterical2: You're funny, Chris!

Glad you survived the week with Your Hut.

I'm up for a couple of coats of Zaino in Jet Ski boy's garage - then maybe lunch at Sonic on Sunday?

We'll see what he has to say.

Sounds like you're not completely convinced about your calipers. I can't wait to see them.

Yeah - the Pool was worth every drop of sweat to get it running. She had a very relaxing afternoon. She deserves it. She's suffered so much in the last 18 months - I'd blow Clinton to make her smile. She breaks my heart, man. I'm just real glad I found her so I can give/get her what she needs!

Sorry about the Clinton thing. I like her, really I do.

I'm not buyin it. The kid didnt have a choice. Now if this story has a vette at the next pump and he still picks the stang ok. But its easy to win if your the only dog in the hunt. But Bryan's Rustang does look good when its not coated with tree sap and bird crap.

The Kid said John Force rules. Okay?

10 minutes in the Mustang and he'll be begging for something with a V8! At least that's all it took for me. I hope I can find a 5.0 blown up, so I can rebuild it and put it in the Explorer! That'd be awesome. Or work the ol' 4.0

Will's been over at the house 3 or 4 times. He's not shown any interest in my car. But - he pops the hood on his ... Solara? ... and shows me a 4 year old engine bay that hasn't been cleaned since it was new. Not a car guy. His stock went down!

I love that dog!!! So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, too!

Look at his "beard." It's black!

And he has black hair on his stomach! Like an Italian!

He's a hot rod! He chases the Big Dog around the yard!

He climbs the back stairs - he barks at me until I put him up in my lap while I eat!

He's worth a million bucks! :happy feet:

:hysterical2: You're funny, Chris!

Glad you survived the week with Your Hut.

I'm up for a couple of coats of Zaino in Jet Ski boy's garage - then maybe lunch at Sonic on Sunday?

We'll see what he has to say.

Sounds like you're not completely convinced about your calipers. I can't wait to see them.

Yeah - the Pool was worth every drop of sweat to get it running. She had a very relaxing afternoon. She deserves it. She's suffered so much in the last 18 months - I'd blow Clinton to make her smile. She breaks my heart, man. I'm just real glad I found her so I can give/get her what she needs!

Sorry about the Clinton thing. I like her, really I do.

Sunday is cool. Just got my Zaino is in the mail but no coats yet the front end is still on paint probation. Turned in my packet for troops to teachers today just to see what comes of it. I also ran into a couple of girls that work at BCC, seemed to know you very well, they are on good terms with the army too. We let them go to a base and showed our gunz for the weekend for them. I can hook you up too. Let me know if you wanna go. They are called educator tours. Wow your hut looks as much fun as mine. Good luck with that, at least mine is 7 hours away.(No stoppin by for braats)

John Force's mustang has a hemi in it. That bit of trivia for the non racing crowd in here. (All the top fuelers do to be fair)

Buzz Kill! :hysterical2:

All top fuel funnys and rails have "hemis."

On Sunday - we'll try the "little kid" routine at a gas station!

And - let's talk about a pool party! Maybe a week from Sat?

Will Penny be home by then?

Will's been over at the house 3 or 4 times. He's not shown any interest in my car. But - he pops the hood on his ... Solara? ... and shows me a 4 year old engine bay that hasn't been cleaned since it was new. Not a car guy. His stock went down!

Haha! That's funny. The Engine Bay on the Explorer hasn't been cleaned, ever. But it's a daily driver with over 110k on the odo. No way is it going to be a show-stopper. That's why I have the Cobra!

Archived