TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo Ruf, PM me your phone number,I'm leaving here about 3 in the morning. If timing goes okay, which I doubt, Maybe I can catch you on the way down. Most likely on my way back though and thats (time) yet to be determined. I'll be checking in later.

Yo Ruf, PM me your phone number,I'm leaving here about 3 in the morning. If timing goes okay, which I doubt, Maybe I can catch you on the way down. Most likely on my way back though and thats (time) yet to be determined. I'll be checking in later.

Right after I see if there's a thread for Coldy's 4000.

Work is going better today. Thank :angel: .

The "guy" sent his data and it was correct :happy feet:

There is one schedule that they said we could "omit" from our presentation...that will save me 2 hours :headspin:

I developed an excellent Excel model for one schedule that has shaved the prep time from 3 hours to 20 minutes :woot:

One of our key finance policy people approved of my treatment of the capital lease cash flow treatment :happy feet:

Making progress....still a ways to go.

Back to work :stats:

What's really impressive is you think Ruf will understand all those expensive words :hysterical2:

Shoulda asked you about work - but when I saw how often you were posting yesterday, I figured some Dilbert was blowing you off again!

Just got back from the Self-Serve topping off the car with some 93. An 8 year old boy (barefoot) comes out to the pumps and asks if he can look inside the car. I tell him, sure! He then said "Man" about a dozen times. And asked about a dozen questions.

He goes back inside the little building where the have a drive thru to pay. The lady knows me well. She said her grandson just loves my Mustang. So I asked her if he'd like a short ride. He comes charging out the door and I take him for a short spin and show him a couple of 0-60's. The look on his face was priceless.

Time well spent. :happy feet:

What's really impressive is you think Ruf will understand all those expensive words :hysterical2:

Shoulda asked you about work - but when I saw how often you were posting yesterday, I figured some Dilbert was blowing you off again!

Just got back from the Self-Serve topping off the car with some 93. An 8 year old boy (barefoot) comes out to the pumps and asks if he can look inside the car. I tell him, sure! He then said "Man" about a dozen times. And asked about a dozen questions.

He goes back inside the little building where the have a drive thru to pay. The lady knows me well. She said her grandson just loves my Mustang. So I asked her if he'd like a short ride. He comes charging out the door and I take him for a short spin and show him a couple of 0-60's. The look on his face was priceless.

Time well spent. :happy feet:

Sorta what life is supposed to be. Fun with new experiences. Good Form Ruf. He will remember that ride for a very long time.

Alloy Dave, You won't be thinking numbers in Dearborn, you'll be thinking Shelby Mustang!!!

Ta-dah! :rockon:

Finally! Sheesh! <lol>

Says here set-up is quick and easy...:poke:

The Intex Easy Set Pool is fast and easy to set up.

You simply fill the top ring with air,

straighten the bottom lining and

fill with water. The water pressure causes the sides to rise.

Sounds easy! :hysterical: ;-)

:chairshot:

Cut me some slack.

Guess who just showed up to see the pool?

Yup.

The Hut. :tequila:

Speaking of Hut's - PonyKisser - how's it been going with your's this week? Have you sobered up yet? :hysterical2:

Archived