TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruf, I got your package. It was in a USPS envelope, so I think the glass was broken. Your house should be recieving something from me in a few days. I still gotta send it out :yup:

Ruf, I got your package. It was in a USPS envelope, so I think the glass was broken. Your house should be recieving something from me in a few days. I still gotta send it out :yup:

How's that fat B line KobraII?

Turn up the radio

Blast your stereo, Right :rockon:

:hysterical: ...you know how dogs do that :hysterical2:

Pool is a little over half full - lookin' good.

She's on the sofa taking a nap in her bathing suit!

When she wakes up - swim time! Pics coming. :happy feet:

...maybe a pic of Ruf in the pool?.... :spiteful:

Is that a grouse in front of the pool in that 2nd pic? :redcard:

Oh - you're so funny, flatlander! :hysterical2:

Two weeks, bro! I'm pumped.

Pool is still filling....looks okay....you can see how I moved it to more level ground.

I can't wait to see the look on her face when she gets wet! She's gonna love this. And so will my daughter (and Bugatti and Tony and Ruf). Now I've got to figure out the filter deal.

Maybe put up some kero torches around the pool for late night dips? :happy feet:

post-4913-1184185950_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1184185950_thumb.jpg

Is that any way to treat your wing man? :redcard:

Changing gears here. I've decided to ask for a little help to cheer Christine up. She's having a hard time recently. Please check out this thread and if you can help her - it would mean a lot to me. Thanks.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=9514

Oh - you're so funny, flatlander! :hysterical2:

Two weeks, bro! I'm pumped.

Pool is still filling....looks okay....you can see how I moved it to more level ground.

I can't wait to see the look on her face when she gets wet! She's gonna love this. And so will my daughter (and Bugatti and Tony and Ruf). Now I've got to figure out the filter deal.

Maybe put up some kero torches around the pool for late night dips? :happy feet:

Looking good! Obviously careful with the dogs in there not to rip the liner! That would su**!!!!!

Looking good! Obviously careful with the dogs in there not to rip the liner! That would su**!!!!!

Thanks. This liner is thick! I tried Vinny the Corgi in the pool - but he freaked. Looks like the little guys only. It's amazing. Christine just brightened up when she walked out the door and saw the pool. She has a lounge and umbrella ready to put next to it in the yard. The mind is an amazing thing. Just seeing her smile so much for a half hour was worth all the crap getting the stupid thing set up! :hysterical2:

I'm going home :rant: . Today was a disaster at work...

Schedule 1.1 was not ready :banghead:

The forecasts had to be reworked :redcard:

The "guy" didn't submit his capital spending data in the right format :redcard:

They changed the standard template for Joint Venture reporting :finger:

About 4 more days and this will all be over....for another 90 days

Dave

How's that fat B line KobraII?

Turn up the radio

Blast your stereo, Right :rockon:

I found the sweet spot! Sounds like my enclosure is tuned to something around 34-36 hz. Now for people who aren't car audio savvy, that basically means the enclosure will move the most air at that frequency. Just wondering, I threw my head unit remote on the roof, and it did a little dance for me :hysterical2:

One more. Swimming lessons for Tony! Bugatti needs to wait until he's 6 months old.

Very nice pool Ruf and what you did for your wife, great job. :yup: Can I have some swimming lessons too??? :redcard:

Oh by the way what's up with the Pool Pic of you and your DOG?? :doh: :dog:

Behave yourself - swimming lessons! :redcard: Ask Secondo. You trying to get him to Whack me or What? :hysterical2:

Sorry about my lack of overall tan! I was just trying to help Tony get over his "fear of swimming!"

Now - he loves it!

Archived