TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

I am not much of a beer drinker. :hysterical:

The Captain is a different story. :happy feet:

If they got it I can bring it! Are you really serious ? I am always asked to bring Canadian beer with me when I go to the states. :headspin: I am allowed to bring a case duty free. :yahoo:

I probably will bring just a couple to have in the hotel room after whipping some Camaro. :redcard: Oh wait a minute...I HAVE a Camaro. :headbang: Feel free to bring a few if you like...but I wouldn't bring too many....we'll all have our wives driving the GT500s (and Sexystang's husband will be driving her Mustang).

Dave

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruf,

Do you know someone on my350Z.com with the handle shezzzhot from Valdosta, GA? I posted some pictures on the "other vehicle" forum about our trip to Hooters this weekend. Shezzzhot just replied to the thread and wanted to know if the Mustang owner was Bryan O. Is there something you need to tell us? :hysterical2:

BTW Chris just came by with his car. He has his new red calipers on and they look hot. He got them from Corvette Pilot on the Corvette Forum.

Thanks, John.

In this Garage, we like hot rods. Period!

Congrats. When the guys see what you've done to the Z, they'll understand. It rocks, Daddy! :rockon:

John and I both agree that less is more. (except under the hood!)

Thanks, too, for giving Pam the link to this thread.

Well the calipers are on. They look good. Ruf the site to the calipers is www.thepowdercoater.com. As far as gettin the pool up I think its supposed to rain for the next 8 or 9 days. Thanks John I am still getting used to them but I do like the way they look. I was going to try and do it myself but a car thats does 190MPH, the brakes are probaly not the part to DIY. My Zaino should be delivered tomorrow. Too bad I have to work Saturday. Pics will come but dont get off till dark. Best to all. See you guys this weekend

Chris

It's all good, Chris.

Glad you like the brakes. I'll see them this weekend, I hope.

Pool is being filled - finally.

Vette Chick brought pizza over for dinner. Tasty. (!)

I'll check out the site.

Cute dog Ruf, I swear though, he has your smile, Is there something in your past you'd care to share? :hysterical2: Then again maybe you wouldn't. :hysterical:

I have to much spare time :hysterical2:

I love the pup! What's up with your trip? Family member in trouble in FL? You going down?

You put my chin on him! :hysterical2:

You know where he lives - perhaps we should pop over this weekend and say hello?!

Still thunder and lightning and raining over here.

Pool's filling slowly and looking good.

I just realized - my Z site was 350Z-Tech.com - not your's. That's why I couldn't login! I'm a dope.

You know where he lives - perhaps we should pop over this weekend and say hello?!

Still thunder and lightning and raining over here.

Pool's filling slowly and looking good.

I just realized - my Z site was 350Z-Tech.com - not your's. That's why I couldn't login! I'm a dope.

Yes we should pay Roger a visit with the American Muscle this weekend. We might shake his house down. :hysterical2:

Archived