TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

Z-5 is polish for light scratches and swirl marks. Z-2 is the basic Zaino polish.

I usually apply a coat or two of Z-5 with Z-6 mist in between and then a coat or two of Z-2 with a mist of Z-6 in between over the Z-5. Z-5 doesn't give as good of a shine as Z-2 does. If you really want to make Z-2 shine top it off with a misting of Z-8 (Z-6 if you don't have Z-8).

:hysterical2: What's your point? :hysterical2:

Apparently, SB has become a major stockholder in Zaino.

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had my Zaino kit for close to three months now and haven't had the time start the process. Is it me, or does this seem to take an excessive amount of time?

I'm limited with the amount of time I can spend on projects like this. I just don't want to start something that turns into an all day project. I sure wouldn't want it to cut into beer drinking time.

HSURB

Or - just claybar the car - use the activator (forget what number) - and then Z2 the piss out of it! :hysterical2:

Thanks, John - I'd love to do a couple of coats this weekend. It's been so damn hot, I lose interest.

Or - just claybar the car - use the activator (forget what number) - and then Z2 the piss out of it! :hysterical2:

Thanks, John - I'd love to do a couple of coats this weekend. It's been so damn hot, I lose interest.

ZFX.

That's right bust my chops on the forum and then ask to use my air conditioned garage. I see how you are. :redcard:

I've had my Zaino kit for close to three months now and haven't had the time start the process. Is it me, or does this seem to take an excessive amount of time?

I'm limited with the amount of time I can spend on projects like this. I just don't want to start something that turns into an all day project. I sure wouldn't want it to cut into beer drinking time.

HSURB

You are astute in your observation. The first time or two it's very time consuming as you have to do all the steps and read the directions 54 times. After that you can learn that only certain steps are required and it's not too bad.

Dave

HSURB

Man Law 23c. It's perfectly acceptable to drink beer while in the process of apply Zaino - only if rock & roll music can be heard.

Man Law 23c. It's perfectly acceptable to drink beer while in the process of apply Zaino - only if rock & roll music can be heard.

I may have to disagree on that one...because I'll want to drive it right after Zainoing :happy feet: (is that a new verb I invented?) and it's not good to drink and drive. Now maybe as a "cool down" after the ride... :idea:

AD

NEWS BULLETIN

I may be driving though with the stang, very soon.Medical emergency down in Florida (I hate flying also.) I'll log in down there, when time is right. Everything up in the air at the moment I'll let you know whats up.Maybe we'll do a few "rollingrocks". I do believe that's your beer of choose Ruff, correct? If all goes as expected I may be able to meet up. in the next couple of days. I'll bring you some real beer to try. :hysterical2:

Anyone else on the east coast that maybe near 95 let me know

Sounds great!

We've got a few members in FL - not sure where you're going down there. Maybe start a thread in off-topic?

What's up with Snoop? In member introductions he said his 11,000th was his last.

Should start filling the pool this afternoon.

Sounds great!

We've got a few members in FL - not sure where you're going down there. Maybe start a thread in off-topic?

What's up with Snoop? In member introductions he said his 11,000th was his last.

Should start filling the pool this afternoon.

Ruf, you still don't have that pool filled up? :do what: I thought you fixed the liner on Sunday. :shrug:

NEWS BULLETIN

I may be driving though with the stang, very soon.Medical emergency down in Florida (I hate flying also.) I'll log in down there, when time is right. Everything up in the air at the moment I'll let you know whats up.Maybe we'll do a few "rollingrocks". I do believe that's your beer of choose Ruff, correct? If all goes as expected I may be able to meet up. in the next couple of days. I'll bring you some real beer to try. :hysterical2:

Don't forget the Bow Tie Boys, PK and I. I like beer and Hooters too. :hysterical2:

That's right - KR can meet y'all, too!

It took as long to get the last 12" of water out of the pool as it did to drain about 4,000 gallons out. The drain plug isn't completely on the bottom.

We just finished sliding it back from the house about 20' where the ground looks more level.

When it cools off a bit later today - we'll work on getting the liner flattened out like it needs to be.

If we can't get it right this time - I'm going to empty a clip into it. :rant:

NEWS BULLETIN

Speaking of beer, should I bring a case of REAL BEER with me to to the Reunion? Name the brand, Canadian, Labatts Blue, or the strong stuff like Brador?

:beerchug: :elefant: :party:

Speaking of beer, should I bring a case of REAL BEER with me to to the Reunion? Name the brand, Canadian, Labatts Blue, or the strong stuff like Brador?

:beerchug: :elefant: :party:

that's not real beer :redcard:

Bring some of the following:

Rogue's Dead Guy Ale

Sam Adams Winter White

Lienenkugels Sunset Wheat unfiltered

Christian Moerlein

Upland Wheat

Fosters

RUF? Are you payin' attention? :rant::hysterical:

Drink much beer, Dave? :hysterical2:

No - not messin with the pool right now. My help is in Greenville at her attorney's.

I'm not wrestling with that liner when it's 105 index.

This liner reminds me of when I had to tarp loads of steel on a flatbed. Heavy tarps and dirty.

that's not real beer :redcard:

Bring some of the following:

Rogue's Dead Guy Ale

Sam Adams Winter White

Lienenkugels Sunset Wheat unfiltered

Christian Moerlein

Upland Wheat

Fosters

RUF? Are you payin' attention? :rant::hysterical:

I am not much of a beer drinker. :hysterical:

The Captain is a different story. :happy feet:

If they got it I can bring it! Are you really serious ? I am always asked to bring Canadian beer with me when I go to the states. :headspin: I am allowed to bring a case duty free. :yahoo:

Archived