TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps my invite got lost in a post also?

Stop jumping on me about stuff.

You give me bits and pieces and expect me to figure out the rest?

I don't need any more grief in my life, if you have a question simply PM me and wait for a response.

I don't know why you did not get my response the other day, but don't jump down my throat about it and think I have an attitude.

Bill - I asked you to this cookout several times in several threads. You've ignored me. I've had no PM's from you. Period. I haven't been "jumping down your throat." I've been trying to be social. That's what an invitation is.

Ever since my Vette buds have been hanging out here - you've been sounding angry and offended. I don't know why. Why would it matter what they drive? They're my friends.

You've been rude to them - and me. Without cause. I'm not angry - just disappointed.

I thought we were friends. And I don't care what your friends drive. But you do. Not good form.

Bill - I asked you to this cookout several times in several threads. You've ignored me. I've had no PM's from you. Period. I haven't been "jumping down your throat." I've been trying to be social. That's what an invitation is.

Ever since my Vette buds have been hanging out here - you've been sounding angry and offended. I don't know why. Why would it matter what they drive? They're my friends.

You've been rude to them - and me. Without cause. I'm not angry - just disappointed.

I thought we were friends. And I don't care what your friends drive. But you do. Not good form.

BUT, they drive Chevy's :chairshot:

Keep this to yourself - but Christine just ran a hose from the house next to us (which is empty - those folks moved to FL and left us with their cat - which we fed and took care of for a year) to the pool! I wanted no part of it. She said, "They owe me!" Based on the "fill factor" it's gonna be maybe sometime late tomorrow before it gets filled up!

She's watching the Race now. Gotta go join her. She's better than earlier - but still feels cramped. It's really hard knowing I can't do more for her. Thanks for asking John.

So, won't they notice when the water meter shows an empty house using, what, 100,000 gallons of water? ...and, looky there, the neighbors have a new pool! ...hope not. ...just plead insanity.

Hey, so you DO have a cat! ;) I knew I liked you :)

I love this guy - but I can't figure out what's buggin' him. He won't talk.

I don't know RUF...but just give him a day.

Maybe he PM'd you and it got lost in transit...or your PMs were full...or he didn't hit send even though he thought he did...or something else.

I know sometimes I have days when things don't go right...and I don't feel like telling everyone on the forum...so I clam up for a day or two. Happened to me about a week ago...and no one knows because I didn't mention it on here. Not saying that's what's going on...because I don't know...I am only speculating.

Maybe just crossed signals...take a break and things will be back to normal soon.

Dave

No. No cat. The neighbors moved to FL. They took their 3 inside cats and abandoned their 1 outside cat. We fed "Shirley" for about a year and a half. I emailed the owners and got no response. Finally, we contacted the authorities because Shirley was driving our dogs nuts! They came and took her away. She was 13 years old. Not a happy story, but we couldn't do any more.

Water bill? :censored: 'em!

I don't know RUF...but just give him a day.

Maybe he PM'd you and it got lost in transit...or your PMs were full...or he didn't hit send even though he thought he did...or something else.

I know sometimes I have days when things don't go right...and I don't feel like telling everyone on the forum...so I clam up for a day or two. Happened to me about a week ago...and no one knows because I didn't mention it on here. Not saying that's what's going on...because I don't know...I am only speculating.

Maybe just crossed signals...take a break and things will be back to normal soon.

Dave

I haven't given up on him. I just wish he'd open up more and let me know what's going on. I know he has issues like we all do. I've stayed at his house. Thanks, Dave.

Today Barb wanted to go over to her house and just hang out there for a while. Tana was busy taking David shopping and to a Birthday party so I said that I would love to take her. I went and checked her out and we hit the road baby! It's a 32 mile drive from the Adult care home she is in to her house, so we had a good long talk during the drive. I drove very careful. She did most of the talking and I listened. She loved the car and the ride. She saw the Carroll Shelby signed dash plaque and asked me who she was! :hysterical: I told her the story (short version). She wanted to hear the SC whine....so I did it once for her. :)

I am going to be taking her out again soon. It was really nice talking with her about friends and family. I am going to have her over for a barb q next week if she feels up to it.

This pic did not turn out very clear, but I wanted to share it with my friends anyways. Many of you have been very supportive to me and Tana over the last couple of weeks, and I appreciate that. Thank you.

Thanks for all the phone calls and PM's guys and gals.

post-6269-1183869409_thumb.jpg

Today Barb wanted to go over to her house and just hang out there for a while. Tana was busy taking David shopping and to a Birthday party so I said that I would love to take her. I went and checked her out and we hit the road baby! It's a 32 mile drive from the Adult care home she is in to her house, so we had a good long talk during the drive. I drove very careful. She did most of the talking and I listened. She loved the car and the ride. She saw the Carroll Shelby signed dash plaque and asked me who she was! :hysterical: I told her the story (short version). She wanted to hear the SC whine....so I did it once for her. :)

I am going to be taking her out again soon. It was really nice talking with her about friends and family. I am going to have her over for a barb q next week if she feels up to it.

This pic did not turn out very clear, but I wanted to share it with my friends anyways. Many of you have been very supportive to me and Tana over the last couple of weeks, and I appreciate that. Thank you.

Good story Rob...glad you had a good visit/ride with her. Not much else I can say in support that I haven't already said....I'll give you a bit of time.

Dave

BUT, they drive Chevy's :chairshot:

They are not just any chevy, just like mustang is not just any ford.

But we still like hooters don't that count for sumfin.

Good job on the hose ruf I say park the stang under their carport too.

Yes "Bojangles" every month.

Next project red calipers.

Look who's talkin'. :hysterical2:

Oh wait...I don't have any room to talk either. :hysterical::hysterical2:

That's right! :redcard:

Many of us have multiple brands of vehicles. I also drive a Dodge (my daily driver), a Nissan and a Honda. I am and always have been more interested in the type of vehicle and its use/purpose rather than who makes it. Although I have owned more Doge/Chrysler products than any other vehicles due to my relationship with a certain car dealer.

That's right! :redcard:

Many of us have multiple brands of vehicles. I also drive a Dodge (my daily driver), a Nissan and a Honda. I am and always have been more interested in the type of vehicle and its use/purpose rather than who makes it. Although I have owned more Doge/Chrysler products than any other vehicles due to my relationship with a certain car dealer.

:doh:

They are not just any chevy, just like mustang is not just any ford.

But we still like hooters don't that count for sumfin.

Good job on the hose ruf I say park the stang under their carport too.

Yes "Bojangles" every month.

Next project red calipers.

H :baby::baby: ters. Me like :hysterical:

Your a good man, Rob

C'mon boys, play nice.

I didn't spread out the pool liner correctly - so I'm draining it ( :banghead: ) - then I have to adjust the liner and refill it....Ruf's not in the best of moods.

I'm never going to WalMart again with wifey. :redcard:

Bojangles? WTF?

C'mon boys, play nice.

I didn't spread out the pool liner correctly - so I'm draining it ( :banghead: ) - then I have to adjust the liner and refill it....Ruf's not in the best of moods.

Bojangles? WTF?

Hey he started it. :redcard:

I thought you were going to Elizabeth City?

Hopefully it didn't have too much water in it. At least you are watering your yard. :hysterical2:

Bojangles is Chris' code word for Hooters. You must have missed that post. He wanted us to have a code word so we didn't get in trouble with the wives. :happy feet:

C'mon boys, play nice.

Bojangles? WTF?

Maybe the Hooters girls can come over and help :happy feet:

Archived