TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rhetorical question?

Can we stop you from doing so? :hysterical2:

Probably not :hysterical2: But I'm telling ya Ruf Borat would be proud! OMG I'm still laughing! I think I'll buildup some suspense and post it later tonight......... Guaranteed to bust a gut on this one! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ask Chris who has a HYBRID? :hysterical2:

I did hear there is a GT 500 Hybrid here. Ruf I predict 3 weekends for a garage buildup once permits are in hand. Hope Christine feels better.

Yes Im glad you got the chance to meet me too, what a treat for you :hysterical2:

I think we should make Hooters a monthly thing, but we will code name it Bo jangles!!!!

The chick in the orange bottoms, well there are just some things you cant hide in bikini bottoms.

Great time and I told you that you were getting seafood and you really did see how that works.

Chris

I think we should make Hooters a monthly thing, but we will code name it Bo jangles!!!!

The chick in the orange bottoms, well there are just some things you cant hide in bikini bottoms.

Great time and I told you that you were getting seafood and you really did see how that works.

Chris

+1 on the monthly thing. Code name Bo jangles.

That's a fact on the orange bottoms. :hysterical2:

I think you better be careful Ruf, if your wife knows what you've been up to, LOOKOUT! I like that little R on your thong. What's that all about anyway?

OK it's 7 oclock Ruf,

Do you know where your clothes are? :hysterical2:

Ouch I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

There should be a warning before that post :hysterical2:

I think you better be careful Ruf, if your wife knows what you've been up to, LOOKOUT! I like that little R on your thong. What's that all about anyway?

OK it's 7 oclock Ruf,

Now that is scary! I told you this thread was made a STICKY for a reason. GROSS! :hysterical2:

OK it's 7 oclock Ruf,

I did not click on that. :redcard: I just ate stir fry for dinner and I want to keep it down. :rant:

I wish.

mm - I thought I invited you and wifey down to Elizabeth City for a waterfront cookout tomorrow. But - maybe it got lost in the posts here.

Anyways - a bunch of my buds from the Chrome Pony club there are having a party tomorrow.

Can y'all make it?

You are welcome Ruf. Hope things are better on the home front tonight.

Is that pool filled up yet?

Keep this to yourself - but Christine just ran a hose from the house next to us (which is empty - those folks moved to FL and left us with their cat - which we fed and took care of for a year) to the pool! I wanted no part of it. She said, "They owe me!" Based on the "fill factor" it's gonna be maybe sometime late tomorrow before it gets filled up!

She's watching the Race now. Gotta go join her. She's better than earlier - but still feels cramped. It's really hard knowing I can't do more for her. Thanks for asking John.

Archived