TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I haven't made a decision because I need the funds first :spend: and so much is in my head each and everyday on what I would love to do to my car. :dreamy:

Secondo can give Me, I mean, My car a tune up anytime!!! :happy feet:

:spiteful: start a thread with a wishlist of goodies for your car -- trade pics for items ... sort of an e-bay without pay pal :spiteful:

:stop: I'm not touchin' that second line, Sexy.. :nonono: <lol> you're a bad girl -- go to your room... :reading:;)

Just got a scary thought -- our daughter is only a year younger than you :eek5: :lol2:

So, spill the beans on the mods you want to do ....come-on... :waiting:

I've got this CAI too. It definitely adds more growl to the exhaust note & thrust. The only thing I had a problem with was the new bumper for the overflow tank (it didn't line up with the mounting hole properly) & the aluminum mounting bracket was unfinished (I painted mine black.) I also went for the CAI box & new hood blanket.

I think they also make/sell a hood with intakes on the leading edge that works as a RAM air with their intake/filter...

they do make nice stuff -- well engineered.

Flows like crazy and looks awesome on the car too!!!

Can't wait to see your Corgi. We are dog lovers....and Corgi was our 2nd choice behind the Sheltie. Don't feed him any Spam or beans the day before we come. :redcard:

Dave - we're so eager to meet y'all!

And our 3 doggies are too!

We'll have a great time showing you and you wife around.

It won't be long! :happy feet:

Snoop - are y'all coming Sunday?

Bryan,

You mentioned to me to get out on a good bike ride to take a load off. Well today I did. Went of to the Columbia Gorge for lunch with David.

Tomorrow morning I am taking my truck over to Barbs house to move some of her personal stuff over to her assisted living home. Turns out that I am going to have to figure out how to move that heavy hospital bed too. Tana recruited her brother to help me. If all goes well on finishing the discharge paperwork, Barb might get out of the hospital tomorrow and into her new place.

Clarification:

0-10 -- Chicago.

10-41 --- Norwalk, New Britain, Plainville CT.

41-42 -- Charlotte.

42-49 -- Wilmington NC

49-current - Washington NC.

Woo Hoo! :happy feet:

WOW!

Did you ever go to eat breakfast at a place called 'Salt Works 2' in Wilmington? My Uncle's place. Good food.

Bryan,

You mentioned to me to get out on a good bike ride to take a load off. Well today I did. Went of to the Columbia Gorge for lunch with David.

Tomorrow morning I am taking my truck over to Barbs house to move some of her personal stuff over to her assisted living home. Turns out that I am going to have to figure out how to move that heavy hospital bed too. Tana recruited her brother to help me. If all goes well on finishing the discharge paperwork, Barb might get out of the hospital tomorrow and into her new place.

Way to go dad! What scenery! The waterfall is amazing. Glad y'all had a good day.

WOW!

Did you ever go to eat breakfast at a place called 'Salt Works 2' in Wilmington? My Uncle's place. Good food.

I"ve eaten at both Salt Works! Wrightsville Ave and Oleander. Great food. I really like the Causeway Cafe in Wrightsville Beach. Shrimp omelets! Woo Hoo! :happy feet:

I"ve eaten at both Salt Works! Wrightsville Ave and Oleander. Great food. I really like the Causeway Cafe in Wrightsville Beach. Shrimp omelets! Woo Hoo! :happy feet:

Ha small world!! Glad you liked it! Gotta love the southern 'Grits' too

It can if you try!! I think you just don't want to get her dirty.

If you're not careful, mice will make your snake their home!!

OK well I'll think about it

I'm ascared :banghead:

Takin a break inside - it's 93 out.

It's one of those blue softsided pools.

It didn't come with an air pump to inflate the upper ring.

My little compressor is working hard to inflate it.

Bugatti's goin' swimmin!!

Careful of the dogs paws...... REALLY!!!!!!

Speakin' of inflatables....I posted something for ya' the other day. :hysterical::hysterical2:

Careful of the dogs paws...... REALLY!!!!!!

Tony and Bugatti will be under supervision!

My Coleman portable compressor keeps shutting down before I can get the damn upper ring inflated. A foot pumper aint' gonna work. I'm quittin for today. Very hot & humid. I've been wrestling with the liner for an hour to get it right. Christine's been sleeping for 3 hours - she just can't be outside in this heat.

I tried posting just one pic and it wouldn't let me. What's up with dat?

Speakin' of inflatables....I posted something for ya' the other day. :hysterical::hysterical2:

I saw it! You're so very wrong. Look daddy......

Five of us used to drive down from CT for the Dover NASCAR race every year in a camper. One year, we brought one of those. We laughed all Friday night. Walked her around with undies on! :hysterical2: The guy who owned the trailer passed out and we took Polaroids of him and "her." His wife found the photos when she cleaned up the camper. Not good. :hysterical2:

Well,

I just finished setting up Barb's Bedroom at her new assisted living / Adult home. Set up the hospital bed and made it it up with clean bedding. Set up the TV and dresser and a chair. Positioned everything around the window and tried to make it user friendly. I then called her at the hospital and told her that it is all ready. She asked me if it was nice and I told her that it was very nice and brand new. She wants to move in. Now just waiting for the paperwork from the state required assessment. :banghead:

I have very mixed emotions about this. I have never done this sort of thing before. Tana is up at the hospital with her keeping her company till she moves.

I resized the pics - let me try again.

Okay - that works. Tomorrow - pool pics of Ruf skinny dippin! :happy feet: (sexystang - you hear?)

Gotta get some black trunks and get my logo on 'em. :hysterical2:

Archived