TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

Bryan,

I need lots of pic's from the event your going too. I have a hassle free work around that will allow you to post up to 4 pic's at a time with out any of the downsizing or photo bucket crap. See post 33 and 34 on this thread for the poop. :happy feet:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...ic=9399&hl=

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We'll need a don;t ask, don't smell policy :hysterical:

Dave, curious if your gout acted up just since you've been dieting? Dieting changes the pH of your blood which can cause the crystals to form (the cause of the pain). Sometimes changing your diet a bit to be less/more acidic (I forget which) and drinking more waterwill do the trick. Just a thought... I know it's VERY painfull.... hope it's getting better. When my wife had it she said the pain could drive you nuts.

Dan

Yes, it started about 4 weeks after I started my diet. However, the foods I was eating in those 4 weeks are NOT the foods that cause gout. In addition, I've had the same foot pain in the past...but it was misdiagnosed as a bone spur on my big toe...and in those occasions I was not on a diet.

It's all gone now...but I have a feeling it will be a regular visitor...kinda like an in-law. :hysterical2:

Thanks a lot, I bumped my head in the dark.

You forgot to leave the night light on.

Sorry for the stain on the carpet Ruf. :dog:

still getting longer :happy feet:

Drag Strip Boy and Girl, oh yeah you got that right!!! :yup:

:) ...pipe-down there lingere-blouse girl <lol> ;) So, did you decide on any mods for the red pony?

Secondo, it time.. SS needs a CAI and tune on her ride... or maybe a Paxton :hyper: ;-)

:) ...pipe-down there lingere-blouse girl <lol> ;) So, did you decide on any mods for the red pony?

Secondo, it time.. SS needs a CAI and tune on her ride... or maybe a Paxton :hyper: ;-)

No I haven't made a decision because I need the funds first :spend: and so much is in my head each and everyday on what I would love to do to my car. :dreamy:

Secondo can give Me, I mean, My car a tune up anytime!!! :happy feet:

I just called my local airport (Greenville NC).

Dig this - I can bring a pack of matches on board - but I can't bring a Bic lighter. No more than 3 ounces of liquid. Like what the hell comes in a 3 oz bottle? I can't bring on board a sealed bottle of water. They'll SELL me a bottle once I get my cavity search complete.

Just plain dumb.

Secondo, that intake on your GT looks lie Western Motorsports unit... yes? How do you like it? When I first saw them offer it , it just looks like such a well engineered unit. They make some great stuff! Same group that did the V12 "Vanquished" 'stang at SEMA'06 (not in Ford tent).

'68Fastback (a great year...)

Yes that's the one. I love it. The car is louder when the revs get up there and it sounds so much better. More power too. I can feel the difference. It was more involved to install than the other CAI's but I feel it it worth it. I show my car every week and just the look alone is so cool.

No I haven't made a decision because I need the funds first :spend: and so much is in my head each and everyday on what I would love to do to my car. :dreamy:

Secondo can give Me, I mean, My car a tune up anytime!!! :happy feet:

I have a few ideas :spiteful:

Dig this - I can bring a pack of matches on board - but I can't bring a Bic lighter. No more than 3 ounces of liquid. Like what the hell comes in a 3 oz bottle? I can't bring on board a sealed bottle of water. They'll SELL me a bottle once I get my cavity search complete.

Just plain dumb.

Hey don't question the persons responsible for protecting your life! :redcard:

Just plain dumb.

I think it is 3.4 or 3.7 ounces

sounds dumb but we asked for it

I have a few ideas :spiteful:

Hey S.S. How have you been?? :snake: (this is a pretty cool emotionicon). Thanks for the ride in your Shelby while you were up here visiting MY state. Just kidding, I know you didn't have it with you I remember it sits in your garage. :nonono:

'68Fastback (a great year...)

Yes that's the one. I love it. The car is louder when the revs get up there and it sounds so much better. More power too. I can feel the difference. It was more involved to install than the other CAI's but I feel it it worth it. I show my car every week and just the look alone is so cool.

I've got this CAI too. It definitely adds more growl to the exhaust note & thrust. The only thing I had a problem with was the new bumper for the overflow tank (it didn't line up with the mounting hole properly) & the aluminum mounting bracket was unfinished (I painted mine black.) I also went for the CAI box & new hood blanket.

I've got this CAI too. It definitely adds more growl to the exhaust note & thrust. The only thing I had a problem with was the new bumper for the overflow tank (it didn't line up with the mounting hole properly) & the aluminum mounting bracket was unfinished (I painted mine black.) I also went for the CAI box & new hood blanket.

Yes the very same issues with mine but it worked out Ok. I got the ram air box. I didn't see the blanket.

Hey S.S. How have you been?? :snake: (this is a pretty cool emotionicon). Thanks for the ride in your Shelby while you were up here visiting MY state. Just kidding, I know you didn't have it with you I remember it sits in your garage. :nonono:

I'm great, thanks, you??

you can have a ride when you come to FL

I had it out yesterday :elefant:

Yes the very same issues with mine but it worked out Ok. I got the ram air box. I didn't see the blanket.

I think it got added in March or April. It's actually a thick beveled plastic that you can add the galloping pony decal to. Instead of the multi contoured felt blanket, you get a smoother surface.

Archived