TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

Okay! Everybody pipe down. :rant:

Like a bunch of kids.... :redcard:

How is everyone going to spend the 4th?

Based on the temps - we'll try to go downtown for the Raft Race & Fireworks - they've also got a Blues band playing by the waterfront. :happy feet:

Fireworks....I always pray for 1 minute during them...for ALL people who have sacrificed for our freedoms....very solemn for one minute...putting myself in their shoes. Thank you....to all of you!

Dave

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fireworks....I always pray for 1 minute during them...for ALL people who have sacrificed for our freedoms....very solemn for one minute...putting myself in their shoes. Thank you....to all of you!

Dave

+1 This year, our local display was dedicated to our servicemen and women...25 minutes of wonderful patriotic music with the fireworks synche'd to the music (which was simulcast on the local radio station ...was very cool!

We can only hope the kids growig up today appreciate what it's REALLY about and the sacrifices made. So many of the school systems in the US don't teach Civics or Government or American History any more -- no wonder so many of the kids are coming thru the school system clueless about this great country's history and and guiding principles, etc.

Heck, we have recycled truckers teaching them... (uh, ahem ...ooops, nevermind! :speedie:) :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Instead of doing yardwork at Barb's house today, Tana and I had to go looking at Foster homes for Barb. We found one 5 minutes from our house that was just built. It's a 5 bedroom with attached batrooms to each bedroom. It is brand new and only has one patient so after we checked it out and talked to the owner operator who is an RN and getting a reference.....we have decided to move her there. The move will be in the next day or 2.

Barb was scared to go home and is much more at ease going to somewhere that she can feel safe with 24 hour care. Tana is with her now. I just got off the phone with Tana and they were eating popsickles together.

Tana is so happy to have her with in walking distance of our house. She has been driving 45 minutes to 1.5 hours to see her daily one way.

My wifes caring loving motherly instinks have surely kicked in. What a women I have.

I tried uploading a new pic - but can't get it worked out!

KR did a neat chop of my car and a horsey!

Can you help?

I will try.

Did you post the pic in your album so you can copy paste the URL from there ?

I think he means this one

Bryan,

put the pic in your album.

Then left click on the pic and scroll down to properties and click on it.

Then highlight the properties and copy them.

Then go to your control box into the "my signature"

Then click the curser bar into the area in the signature where you want it.

Then click the icon "upload image"

Then paste the URL into that box.

Then click OK and it will put it down into your signature.

:)

Hey, Ruf ...I found your original Rufstang-I dyno vid here

Apparently, "rufstang" has a different meaning in another language (third line here)...adds a new meaning to Rufstang "stealth" ;-)

Yep - that's the first (and disappointing) dyno vid!

How did you find the other link?!!

Good one, Alloy Dave! :hysterical2:

Archived