TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Update on Tana's mom:

After the wedding we drove straight to the hospital to make our 4pm appointment with Barb's doctor. The focus has now shifted on making Barb as comfortable as possible. She cannot be "fixed". Tomorrow morning Tana will be meeting with the "discharge planner". Barb will be going home and home care by Hospice will start. Tana's youngest sister flew up from Alaska last week and has decided to live at Barb's house to help care for her. Tana will be spending alot of time there as well, but we live 45 minutes away, so it is a true blessing that her sister is going to be staying there. This way she will never be alone. Hospice will come buy the house 2-3 days a week and also send someone out 2-3 days a week to help with bathing and other things. From what I am told, Hospice will come to the house and access the house and make it user friendly for Barb. I will help where needed. Now we will be spending good quality family time with Barb in her home with her.

Rob, I feel for you guys .. this is never easy but you're doing all you can ...family is what it's all about ...God bless....

Hey, y'all. Ruf's hittin' the pallet.

Last one out, close the door and cut off the light, hear?

I am right behind ya Ruf. Work starts at O dark thirty for me in the morning.

Thanks to our Commander - Ruf's Digital!!

Woo Hoo.

Here's a few of the billet door Greg sent me.

Whaddya think?

Bout time you went digital!!

My vote - I like the billet. Good contrast with the black. Mean looking. Not too much in my opinion.

Oh, and hope Christine's doing ok. Been thinking a lot about her and Tana's mom. I think of them often in my prayers!

The fine for no turn signal is $1050 also.

The speeding/reckless thing is even worst. Seems that with the reckless ticket comes other fines for points on your record. As long as you have popints they will bill you fines for your points til they drop off? Or something to that effect. They say that in effect if you get a reckless it will cost you about $3500 over the period of the points.

Many are up in arms because most people would not be able to afford such fines or a lawyer to defend such actions. This is no biggy to the rich, but for people who actually work it is going to be a heavy burden.

And of course no one heard of any of this til it passed! :banghead:

Time to move :rant: ?

The fine for no turn signal is $1050 also.

The speeding/reckless thing is even worst. Seems that with the reckless ticket comes other fines for points on your record. As long as you have popints they will bill you fines for your points til they drop off? Or something to that effect. They say that in effect if you get a reckless it will cost you about $3500 over the period of the points.

Many are up in arms because most people would not be able to afford such fines or a lawyer to defend such actions. This is no biggy to the rich, but for people who actually work it is going to be a heavy burden.

And of course no one heard of any of this til it passed! :banghead:

So when you movin ?

As long as you have popints they will bill you fines for your points til they drop off? Or something to that effect.

What is a "popint"? Is that when you have a pint of something that's not worth much money? :headscratch:

I'd be getting rid of those popints, since they keep charging you for them. Throw them in the trash. Put them on the deck lid of your car and go around a corner fast. Stuff them in mrfarmdog's exhaust pipes.....anything to get rid of those things.

Archived