TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool!!

Did you see the remote dancing around in the cupholder? :hysterical2:

I'll stick with my Bassanis! :happy feet:

Oh - I'm looking at a black '06 C6 Vette on Wed - chrome rims - 6spd - Z51 package.

Very cool!!

Did you see the remote dancing around in the cupholder? :hysterical2:

I'll stick with my Bassanis! :happy feet:

Oh - I'm looking at a black '06 C6 Vette on Wed - chrome rims - 6spd - Z51 package.

What? Are you thinking of coming over to the dark side?

Where is it? How many miles?

Red, Yellow and Black would be a sweet caravan. :happy feet:

Pipe Down, Vacation Boy!

Just lookin.

Y'all must have had a great day for water toys.

Any pics of the party? Oh - that's right - you can't do that until you get home.

PK's bra looks sweet.

He busted my chops yesterday about the place where we ate. Fried Lobster!! :hysterical2:

Tell Amy and the kids we said "hey."

Where are y'all going for the fireworks? Edenton?

Pipe Down, Vacation Boy!

Just lookin.

Y'all must have had a great day for water toys.

Any pics of the party? Oh - that's right - you can't do that until you get home.

PK's bra looks sweet.

He busted my chops yesterday about the place where we ate. Fried Lobster!! :hysterical2:

Tell Amy and the kids we said "hey."

Where are y'all going for the fireworks? Edenton?

Good day on the water today. Trey and I rode the SeaDoo about 20 miles. Got alittle breezy this afternoon. Tomorrow is supposed to be better.

Keep me posted on your Lookin. :hysterical:

We will watch the fireworks from here. We have some down here (the neighbors not us) and we can see Edenton from here.

Update on Tana's mom:

After the wedding we drove straight to the hospital to make our 4pm appointment with Barb's doctor. The focus has now shifted on making Barb as comfortable as possible. She cannot be "fixed". Tomorrow morning Tana will be meeting with the "discharge planner". Barb will be going home and home care by Hospice will start. Tana's youngest sister flew up from Alaska last week and has decided to live at Barb's house to help care for her. Tana will be spending alot of time there as well, but we live 45 minutes away, so it is a true blessing that her sister is going to be staying there. This way she will never be alone. Hospice will come buy the house 2-3 days a week and also send someone out 2-3 days a week to help with bathing and other things. From what I am told, Hospice will come to the house and access the house and make it user friendly for Barb. I will help where needed. Now we will be spending good quality family time with Barb in her home with her.

Update on Tana's mom:

After the wedding we drove straight to the hospital to make our 4pm appointment with Barb's doctor. The focus has now shifted on making Barb as comfortable as possible. She cannot be "fixed". Tomorrow morning Tana will be meeting with the "discharge planner". Barb will be going home and home care by Hospice will start. Tana's youngest sister flew up from Alaska last week and has decided to live at Barb's house to help care for her. Tana will be spending alot of time there as well, but we live 45 minutes away, so it is a true blessing that her sister is going to be staying there. This way she will never be alone. Hospice will come buy the house 2-3 days a week and also send someone out 2-3 days a week to help with bathing and other things. From what I am told, Hospice will come to the house and access the house and make it user friendly for Barb. I will help where needed. Now we will be spending good quality family time with Barb in her home with her.

Grabber,

Sorry to hear about tana's mom barb. I will say a prayer for her to night & every night until the lord shines on your family :angel:

Thanks for the update, Rob.

What an emotional time for you.

I won't say much here. You have so much to digest.

Hospice cared for my mom for a couple of months and they were great.

Real glad Tana's sister can take the time to help out.

Remember to take care of Rob, too.

Get on the Harley now and then and just cruise.

SB - glad y'all had a good day. The rest of the week's weather looks pretty good for y'all.

Grabber,

Sorry to hear about tana's mom barb. I will say a prayer for her to night & every night until the lord shines on your family :angel:

Thank you Rodney. Prayer works! It means alot to me!

Archived