TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

Too rough for the Jets? I thought rough water is what you wanted?!

Glad the party went well. Pics?

PK had to keep it smooth and quiet today on the cruise. His co-pilot doesn't care for too much...getting froggy!

The 3 of us need to do a solo cruise soon so we can get a bit dicey! I admire the way PK respects her wishes. I don't like people who like to scare passengers. Good form, PK.

I love the camera! No more CVS!! :happy feet:

I need to get the charcoal fired up and watch the end of the Race in NH.

Keep in touch.

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got back from picking up my wedding suit for tomorrows wedding. Put 60 miles on my Shelby doing it. Man I love driving that car. :shift: I must of got 10 thumbs up and several comments at stop lights. Still have not seen one on the road in Oregon or Washington. There were 2 Convertable Yellow GT's and 2 Mustang Pony cars that chased me down during my ride. :shift: Time to go out and clean the bugs off of it and put her away.

Tana is up at the hospital with my daughter visiting Barb. The cycle of life is dynamic to experience. My daughter is about to embark on the start of life with her new husband and Tana's mom is approaching the end of hers. Experiencing the 2 of these at the same time is draining on the emotions, especially for Tana.

I just got back from picking up my wedding suit for tomorrows wedding. Put 60 miles on my Shelby doing it. Man I love driving that car. :shift: I must of got 10 thumbs up and several comments at stop lights. Still have not seen one on the road in Oregon or Washington. There were 2 Convertable Yellow GT's and 2 Mustang Pony cars that chased me down during my ride. :shift: Time to go out and clean the bugs off of it and put her away.

Tana is up at the hospital with my daughter visiting Barb. The cycle of life is dynamic to experience. My daughter is about to embark on the start of life with her new husband and Tana's mom is approaching the end of hers. Experiencing the 2 of these at the same time is draining on the emotions, especially for Tana.

What a remarkable dichotomy - the upcoming wedding and her mom.

Our lives are filled with drama.

I'm confident that your faith will see you through the drama you face, Rob.

We're here for you. Never forget that. Hear?

I've SEEN your garage! How can there be nothing happening?!!!!

You've got enough stuff there to keep me busy for 5 years!!

I could live in your garage. :hysterical2:

113 out right now. I just got back from a weekend trip to the pine trees. Parade yesterday, GT 500 was in it, along with a dozen or so Cobra roadsters. Fireworks were fantastic. Man that car pulls hard passing in the mountains. Only got about 20 mpg overall, having too much fun. A few pics later.

Supposed to be 115 to 118 on the 4th. I'm not leaving the house

What a remarkable dichotomy - the upcoming wedding and her mom.

Our lives are filled with drama.

I'm confident that your faith will see you through the drama you face, Rob.

We're here for you. Never forget that. Hear?

I hear ya Bryan. It's nice to have you guys to bend an ear and get support.

Faith will carry Tana and I thru and hopefully help some of the other family members.

However, right now Tana mom is the most importand. Next week I may need to install some grab bars and rails at her house to make it user friendly for her. I also need to modify her bathroom a bit.

113 out right now. I just got back from a weekend trip to the pine trees. Parade yesterday, GT 500 was in it, along with a dozen or so Cobra roadsters. Fireworks were fantastic. Man that car pulls hard passing in the mountains. Only got about 20 mpg overall, having too much fun. A few pics later.

Carnut is going to post pic's !!! :drop:

1st time for everything :hysterical2:

I'm sure your garage has A/C!

Pics!!!

I know how hard it pulls - I've had several rides in Snoop's Pro-Street Shelby! (and Orf's funny car!).

I hear ya Bryan. It's nice to have you guys to bend an ear and get support.

Faith will carry Tana and I thru and hopefully help some of the other family members.

However, right now Tana mom is the most importand. Next week I may need to install some grab bars and rails at her house to make it user friendly for her. I also need to modify her bathroom a bit.

Been there and done it! We thought my mom would be staying with us for a while when we moved her down here. So I installed grab rails in the downstairs bathroom!

I may need them soon. :hysterical2:

Don't rush a Chevrolet won.

I like Hamlin. He has a good shot at the title this year.

Good racing at the end, too. I'm surprised that Gordon didn't tap him and go for it.

Stewart would have - or R. Gordon - or Kyle/Kurt - or the Rocket Man.

Clean racing. :happy feet:

I like Hamlin. He has a good shot at the title this year.

Good racing at the end, too. I'm surprised that Gordon didn't tap him and go for it.

Stewart would have - or R. Gordon - or Kyle/Kurt - or the Rocket Man.

Clean racing. :happy feet:

I wouldnt mind if Hamlin won it all. As long as it aint the usuall crowd in victory lane.

Carnut, 20mpg is pretty darn good for spirited driving in the mountains at its weight! What mods do have, if any? ..gears? I have a friend who's reconsidering the '500, but mileage is a big thing for him (don't ask! <lol>).

Carnut, 20mpg is pretty darn good for spirited driving in the mountains at its weight! What mods do have, if any? ..gears? I have a friend who's reconsidering the '500, but mileage is a big thing for him (don't ask! <lol>).

Right now I am bone stock. My best mileage has been 26.

Spirited was several shots up a 6 percent grade at 120' passing at whatever it took and the 2 mile long parade including the parade staging.

There are no manufacturers in "Stock car racing" anymore especially with the COT. :finger:

Give them 5 more years and you will only be allowed one engine choice. Like IRL. Likely will be a Toyota engine. Don't snicker, it's coming, sad to say.

Know what you mean Ruf. Just got back from going to my wife's high school reunion in Dallas and then mowing the yard. We've been swamped with rain and I really need to mow twice a week now. Had to take the Mustang out for a quick ride when I finished.

Man the FRPP handling pack significantly lowered the car AND altered the ride. This is definitely a sport suspension now. Roads that I have been driving on for 15 years and I thought were smooth aren't :happy feet:

Now that I've got the drag pack and handling pack installed, I'm going to work on the body a little - I picked up the California Special front facia and the GT500 ducktail spoiler last Friday. They're going to the body shop after the 4th to get their Alloy paint.

Got a question for the group - Are the side GT emblems and the faux gas cap just held on by adhesives? Do you remove them with a heat gun?

Where - are - the - pics? :redcard:

The fender badges have two holes bolting them on. I don't know about the trunk badge.

Springs? Ha. :hysterical2: Get used to it!!

Gotta hit the rack. Classes tomorrow. Turn out the light when you leave. :happy feet:

Right now I am bone stock. My best mileage has been 26.

Spirited was several shots up a 6 percent grade at 120' passing at whatever it took and the 2 mile long parade including the parade staging.

Wow, that's really good! thanks...

Dan

Girly car? :chairshot:

Bet you wouldn't call it that in front of him. :hysterical2:

That bra is cool. It's like SB's. It's not the typical one - this one is a fine mesh fabric like pantyhose to let in the air but catch the bugs.

Where's the pics of your stereo install, wise guy?

Maybe, in all good fun.

Today's the day, Ruf. Pics and stuff after my first shift

Archived