TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Rufs Garage"

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RUF

We tried to give Christine the loot for subway. She said you didn't need the money.

Plus all the bitchin you did durin the show lunch was the GM gang's restitution. :hysterical2:

Plus all that thong talk was a little scary

Welcome PK... any friend of Ruf is welcome here!

Everyone should ask RUF how the install is going getting the blower on his wife's PT Cruiser

Blower on the PT Cruiser? :hysterical2:

RUF you should really like this one........

SWJ.jpg

Yep, you'll fit in here well, PK!!

Welcome PK... any friend of Ruf is welcome here!

Blower on the PT Cruiser? :hysterical2:

Yep, you'll fit in here well, PK!!

No, no. She meant to say LOWER the PT. Silly. If anyone in this crib is getting a blower - it aint' gonna be her. :hysterical2:

...lookin' awesome, Bryan ;-) ...you could put that nice carrier-bag your daughter gave you by the drivers door (all nicely squared-up and all) so it looks like a step ...for the RUFstang 'ride' :)

Great idea!

UPDATE ON TANA'S MOM:

I know that Ruf and some of the others were wondering how Tana's Mom is doing. Friday they moved her from ICU, to a room with not much monitoring. Today they are moving her out of that room to a room more equiped to moniter her better.

On the brite side, she is talking good and eating a little. On the other hand, her Heart rate has now gone up to 137 from 133 and her Blood Pressure has dropped. The doctors are tweaking her durgs to try to even things out. This is her 5th day since I brought her to the hospital.

Oh, yeah!

Great news!

They wouldn't have moved her unless she was doing better.

Yes! :happy feet:

I'm sure Tana and everyone is taking some well-deserved deep breathes!

Thanks, Rob.

Keep us posted.

Thanks, Rob. She's had a few "good" days in a row.

That after lunch muscle spasm on Tues scared me - but she's been steady since.

She slept for a few hours this afternoon, but otherwise has been okay.

The upcoming mid-week heat in the 90's will restrict her outdoor activity.

We're keeping Tana's mom in our thoughts and prayers until they get her issue diagnosed and under control.

OK, looks like I need to visit here more often. What a great support group we have going here. Rob & Tana, I had no idea that Tana's mom was in the hospital. I sure hope she has a speedy recovery. Modern medicine sure is wonderful. And, Bryan, hopefully Christine endures the coming hot days OK. Hi temps make any illness that much tougher. And I certainly appreciate everyone's prayers and thoughts during the last 6 weeks when my daughter was missing. We're so blessed that she is home safe with us now. I think we all need a group hug. Life is certainly a challenge, so I'm glad we all have each other to lean on!

OK, looks like I need to visit here more often. What a great support group we have going here. Rob & Tana, I had no idea that Tana's mom was in the hospital. I sure hope she has a speedy recovery. Modern medicine sure is wonderful. And, Bryan, hopefully Christine endures the coming hot days OK. Hi temps make any illness that much tougher. And I certainly appreciate everyone's prayers and thoughts during the last 6 weeks when my daughter was missing. We're so blessed that she is home safe with us now. I think we all need a group hug. Life is certainly a challenge, so I'm glad we all have each other to lean on!

It was indeed a blessing to hear that you got your daughter returned to you. I know you are so relieved and thankful. I hope she makes a speedy and healthy transition back into your family.

Thanks, Rob. She's had a few "good" days in a row.

That after lunch muscle spasm on Tues scared me - but she's been steady since.

She slept for a few hours this afternoon, but otherwise has been okay.

The upcoming mid-week heat in the 90's will restrict her outdoor activity.

We're keeping Tana's mom in our thoughts and prayers until they get her issue diagnosed and under control.

Thanks Bryan. Say Hi to Christine for me.

1 week till the wedding for my daughter Katie. :happy feet:

What???

One week? You're not serious, are you?

I just read your post about your recent car show where you say you keep a spare thong in your mailbox.

Do you remember how the thong "thing" got started? I do!

What???

One week? You're not serious, are you?

I just read your post about your recent car show where you say you keep a spare thong in your mailbox.

Do you remember how the thong "thing" got started? I do!

The wedding is next Monday July 2nd at 11:30 on a Ship that is going out for a cruise on the Columbia river. The Captian will marry them on the ship and then we will have a late lunch on the ship .

I am not sure how the thong thing got started. I have had too many bong hits in my early years of life. :drop:

Wow. I'm amazed the wedding has come together so fast.

I thought it was this fall. Sorry.

How in the world is Tana handling that and her mom? Whew.

You must be on overload. :headspin:

Let's see if anyone else remembers the origins of the Thong before I remind them. :happy feet:

I need to start dinner. Better half is having a rough day.

Ruf out.

Wow. I'm amazed the wedding has come together so fast.

I thought it was this fall. Sorry.

How in the world is Tana handling that and her mom? Whew.

You must be on overload. :headspin:

Let's see if anyone else remembers the origins of the Thong before I remind them. :happy feet:

I need to start dinner. Better half is having a rough day.

Ruf out.

Tana is a busy girl right now, that's for sure. The wedding is easy since it's on the ship and they handle the food and drinks and the marriage stuff. We just have to show up and look nice.

Her mom being sick is a big downer and I hope to know more in a day or 2 on that.

What a bummer that Christine is having a down day. Maybe the nice dinner you fix will make her feel better.

I am curious on the Thong trivia !

Thong trivia! :hysterical2:

I'm shakin' and bakin' some chicken breasts - some Rice A Roni - and some steamed cauliflower. She woke up and looked she want 15 rounds - so I sent her back to the sofa!

Turns out the drag strip where I was planning on running at once my gonads arrrived from FedEx is now just running 1/8 mile runs.

Next closest is Rockingham. Gonna check that out and see if PK and SB want to join me there so they can spank an S197! :hysterical2:

Archived