TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a copy of the GT500 "Germany" Commercial

i was moving some stuff around the house and i dropped my GT500 "Germany" commercial dvd. it is damaged to the point where it will not play. is anyone willing to email or mail me a high resolution copy. i know most everyone in this forum should have a copy available. please pm me. i appreciate it. thanks, brad

and yes i do know that there are several websites on the internet that have the commercial. i just want a copy on dvd.

i was moving some stuff around the house and i dropped my GT500 "Germany" commercial dvd. it is damaged to the point where it will not play. is anyone willing to email or mail me a high resolution copy. i know most everyone in this forum should have a copy available. please pm me. i appreciate it. thanks, brad

and yes i do know that there are several websites on the internet that have the commercial. i just want a copy on dvd.

I have it it's 2.71Mb, pm me your email

Is there a site where you can download all of the Shelby commercials? There is also the Shelby GT commercial where the police are driving it and the suspect is in the back of the Crown Vic. There might be others, I don't know.

Is there a site where you can download all of the Shelby commercials? There is also the Shelby GT commercial where the police are driving it and the suspect is in the back of the Crown Vic. There might be others, I don't know.

don't know if there is a site that you can download pm me and i will send you what i have.

CW, I need one too

Anyone have the GO one?

coldwater and i exchanged several videos that we each needed. pm me with your email address and i will be glad to burn copies for you. i am sure cw will do also.

Archived