TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SicShelby

Howdy all I'm Gabe here in Columbus, Ohio - I bought an '08 vista blue metallic GT500 in April... no mods, bone stock, and looking for modification wisdom from this forum... I look forward to meeting you all! Anyone from this area?

Welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of Team Shelby Gabe! Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the family. There is alot of good information to be had here, and if you haven't done so already, be sure to become a TS member in order to access all areas of the site as well as the other perks that come along from being a full member.

Howdy all I'm Gabe here in Columbus, Ohio - I bought an '08 vista blue metallic GT500 in April... no mods, bone stock, and looking for modification wisdom from this forum... I look forward to meeting you all! Anyone from this area?

SlikShelby,

Welcome! I'm in the Dayton area.

Hey Slik, I bought my Vista Blue 500 in May, so CONGRATULATIONS! This past weekend I had the Ford Racing Performance Power Upgrade Package bolted on and I am completely satisfied...for now. :yahoo: It consists of a CAI and FRPP axle-back exhausts and oil filter. Next thing on my list are lower control arms and Steeda hood struts...and the list goes on. :peelout: Enjoy, and the best advice I've received from the folks at Team Shelby, "Drive It Like You Stole It!"

Mark

Welcome to the forums Gabe! The biggest rule to know around here is that we are all obsessed with pictures. The more you post, the more you will be liked! I was unduly harrassed by the likes of GRABBER for taking so long to post pics, so don't make my mistake......keep us posted on each mod. I have an Alloy GT500 that currently is bone stock, but am toying with the idea of some minor modifications.

Take care for now!

Sudguy4 :peelout:

Archived